The truth behind.

The next morning, Jisung opened his heavy eyes and looked around slowly.

"What...The hell...Is happening?" He spoke slowly.

Upon hearing this voice, Minho's eyes burst open to see Jisung awake.

"I thought you would be asleep much longer, but it seems not."

Jisung turned his head slightly as he heard the prince, "How long was I out?"

"Only one day. Now, tell me what you saw."

Jisung sat up with dizziness and explained what he saw. The destined wolf's plea, the gods, the lightning face, everything.

"What do you think it could mean?" Minho asked.

Jisung reluctantly began to answer, "Well... Considering what he said afterward, I think that the gods are at as much fault as he is, it seems like they give him the power. They are right to call him the destined wolf because the gods made sure that the chaos would happen."

"And not only that," Minho said, "If the gods gave him all this power to destroy his village, it must mean that there is something in the making that we don't understand because there is no way that they would allow him to do this for no reason. Maybe it was supposed to happen so something else could happen."

Jisung sighed, "I don't even know where to begin yet, at the moment without much knowledge it's just..."

"Bigger than us." Minho finished.

Jisung nodded and sighed again, "But I have yet to see where I play a part in this. If he cursed me not to transform, then how does he expect me to finish what he started?"

Minho stayed silent.

"Wait!" Jisung shouted, "He said to finish what he started, maybe that doesn't mean destroying anything!"

"What do you mean?" Minho asked.

"He already got his revenge and burned his village, I mean what more does he want with ours when we did nothing wrong? Maybe there is more to it! What if when he said, 'Finish what I started' Meant that he died before he could accomplish something else, something that the gods intended him to do but he couldn't finish it since he was murdered."

"But that doesn't make sense, If the gods didn't want him to get murdered, then he wouldn't have been, right?"

"I thought that too!" Jisung shouted again, "But if you really think about it, the only thing more powerful than the gods is the universe itself, and what if the gods went against the universe because they knew that something had to happen, but the universe knows all, the gods only know what the universe wants them to know. So put it this way, the gods gave the destined wolf the power to destroy his village because the gods had such pity for the destined wolf. BUT the universe only let it happen because it was supposed to make way for something."

Minho was processing.

"So to answer your question, Your Highness, no, the gods had no power over the death of the destined wolf, because whatever the universe wants to happen does not include the destined wolf anymore, he HAD to die for me to be born... So whatever is supposed to happen, whatever is supposed to complete what the universe started... Has everything to do with me."

Minho widened his eyes slightly, "It's bigger than us indeed."