Prologue

What if the world we know is different and the people are following rules to keep them from not becoming criminals and to avoid punishment from the higher-ups? There's literally nothing they can do. Think of a world where you can't prove what's wrong or right. The only ones to make decisions for the citizens are the Light Council. They are a group of people who are different ages, have knowledge, and have the same beliefs. They have an organization working with them called BDT Board Devine Trace; they are the ones doing tasks within the city and outside, and they are loyal to the council. The council did erase fear, emotional pain, doubts, desires, and opinions within the citizens they can't go against their community about something they think about themselves or others. If a person wants something they equally have to be approved by the council and they will make sure all the people get the same things for others.

The council made holidays such as the Arise Festival, Harvest Festival, Fall Festival, Freeze Festival, etc, The most important holiday is the Great Give-Away, which all communities come to entertain the council and to ensure they have fun with their community.

The Light Council can choose special children and take only one because they can be born one per family. They can take the children without a problem. The number of children allowed in a family is limited to four. When the time comes, if there is a special child growing up in the family, they will wait a few years to be raised by their parents, and then they will take them away from their family. It doesn't matter if they are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4rth child. The parents can keep the rest of their children and live as a family.

The council needs special children to train them to do their tasks and fulfill their goal. The special children are important to the council, and they are close to them. They give them everything, have better treatment, and are not supposed to go back to their family. The special children go to Fellow Countries to build one nation.

In Astraeus, there are four different communities, but every person has different characteristics, such as color, skin tone, nose shapes, etc. They are living with different people but still need to follow their system.

The council can control every type of group about their actions, customs, and feelings. They have different rules about parental bonds, dedication to accepted goals and values, education, involvement in activities, relationships, beliefs, and expectations that the council wants them to have.

The community has advanced technology that can cure any sickness, but they can still experience death. People can have family with old people, and they can visit their grandparents, but they have to live in their own house, so they still can't be too close to them.

People have a custom about physical pain. If a person has an accident and they survive, their family is the one to throw a party to celebrate their strength and make an approval that can bring great expectations, be appreciated, and demonstrate they are strong, which is necessary for survival. It helps promote a positive mental attitude, helps people have confidence, and is a way to help people stay alive even though they have bad times. It is also a way to get rid of bad luck. Believe they can get rid of fear of the unknown, even though they don't know what fear is, and also bring fortune to their family.

One thing the citizens don't have is a background or a past; they erase everything from their history, meaning there is no culture. The only belief the people have is to make the council proud. Their education is to make sure they follow the system.

They have rules about relationships. You can't have close bonds with people because you don't need to have a favorite person. You can share equally with other people, so there will be no conflict, and they can be part of something. That means you can't show too much love to others because we don't want them to feel disappointed about relationships when they counter an event. For example, if they experience death, when the time comes for their parents to die, they feel calm about it without showing sadness or depression. They will continue their lives as if it were nothing to them. In a family, you can tell them everything, but they can't hug each other, but they can visit their relatives. When young people are coming of age to marry, the council is the one to choose their partner, so the people can't fight over which partner to have and to cohere with their partner to avoid problems about which person is best for them and to accept them.

In Astraeus, there is a girl, one of the special children, who was founded by the Light Counsil by being a late bloomer. In her journey to another fellow country talks about fellow countries which she never heard of,  Etzia and Cyd find themselves in a strange new country, away from their own. She encountered the locals who would be friends with her and help her settle down. As they try to survive in this unfamiliar place, they must navigate forming gaining alliances with the locals while also dealing with the looming threat trying to harm them. With no clear way back to their own world, they are forced to rely on each other and the strangers they meet. After a while, it gets complicated, and suddenly an unfortunate event leaves them to try to survive. All while trying to unravel the mystery of how they ended up in this world, while Etzia counters the mysterious events that are connected to her.