Chapter 9 The Outcome

They are in training grounds to Arius Arena

Etzia

Now I am handling moving the object cross the field faster with the help of Delight House; their food helps me with my soreness.

Willow

"The next stage is an obstacle course involving jumping, agility, and speed."

They went to another training grounds to Arian Arena.

Willow

"Now you start the obstacle course. There will be ropes, climbing, poles to swing, and moving walls and floors to make you fall or to stall you.

There will also be drones shooting lasers, so don't get hit. You need to use your abilities to perform best under pressure."

Etzia

"Is there a time limit?"

Willow

"Yes, you need to get better at each round you go."

Etzia

I begin to run, and I jump to the other side, where there is a rope. I grab it instantly, and the drones show up shooting lasers at me.

[Bzzt Bzzt] (lasers)

[Rrrrr!]

 [Bzzzt Bzzzt] (another lasers)

It hit my leg, my arm, and my back.

Ow, ow, ow

I grabbed my handgear, transformed it into a connector, and wiped out the drones.

I swung the rope to get to another side, and I got an area where the floors were moving, and it tried to knock me down. I jump up and down to avoid it. Then I made it to a wall, where I have to climb up, and more drones showed up. This is triple work.

 « •°_____°•»

Later on ⋰⋱⋰

Willow

"Nice finishing your stages."

"Do you have plans for the afternoon?

Etzia

Hearing that for her, I suddenly felt hungry when I couldn't wait to be home to have dinner.

"Well, not really. I am going home to eat and to relax from the training."

Willow

"If you don't have anything to do, the headquarters will give a feast, and there will be others who will join in too if you like to come.

It will start at 6 p.m. The feast is about those who have completed their stages and can relax before the examination, as well as about those who are ready to be in squads of the branches."

Etzia

Hearing this opportunity, I will go because there will be more options for food to eat.

Willow

"Also, you will be the first person to join the institution for a few weeks, and now you are taking the examination. There are trainees who finish their stages earlier than the rest of the other trainees, and they have been in the institution for some months. Now they are ready to take examination with the newcomers who are ready to be in the branches."

Etzia

"Okay, I will be there."

                                                    ________•°•.⁕⁑•.☆.•⁑⁕ .•°•________

Etzia is at the dorm getting ready.

Etzia

I was in my room. I was looking former attire clothes to get ready for the feast. I went downstairs, and I saw Joanna in the kitchen preparing her meal.

Joanna

"Do you want something so I can prepare you?"

Etzia

"No thanks; I am going to the headquarters, and they prepare a feast for those who complete the stages early."

Joanna

"I see, so enjoy the food."

Etzia

You too. Anyway, when are you taking your examination?

Joanna

For me, it will take one year. All special children take the examination when they are 13 years old and enter the squads. But I notice that those who are talented can take it early. There are a few special children under 13 who take the exam on August 13, along with other special children who are 13.

Etzia

"I see, then see you later."

Etzia is heading to the headquarters where the feast will be held.

She enters a room, and she feels welcomed by the warm colors of the wall. The strong food had directed me towards the table, and I took the only seat that was for me. I was the last one to arrive. In the room, there were 11 children who made it this year for the examination. There were 5 girls and 6 boys, each of different ages. There are the two youngest children in the room: a girl aged 8 and a boy aged 9 years old. The other four children are between 10 and 11 years old. The rest of them were 12 years old. There were a few adults hosting the feast, so the special children were enjoying the occasion.

Geerly

"It is really a special privilege to be allowed to address you now that the feast you earned It is an extraordinary pleasure to welcome you today to join us. We will try our best to serve you, and I hope you enjoy the refreshments."

Etzia climbing the wall