Chap 15 - The place

Etzia is in an alleyway.

Etzia

"I think I need to walk around and see if I can find a place to stay."

Cyd

"And I will help you."

Etzia

"Thanks, but you will attract more attention."

So, you need to stay in my backpack is the only option."

Cyd

"Let's start over there with the white lines on the ground to go to the other side."

Etzia leaves the alleyway and walks the crossroad with the green lights, and suddenly a car approaches and hits her.

[Crash]

The man notices the girl on the ground and leaves the car to see and goes to the direction of the girl if she is fine.

Etzia

"~ What was that?"

A man rushed towards her; he was 6 feet away from her.

Man

"Hey, kid, Are you okay?"

Etzia started to stand up.

Etzia

"I am fine."

Man

(The man was shocked at how Etzia was able to stand up, and he was concerned which he ran over a kid.) "I will take you to the hospital."

Etzia

"Hospital? "Either way, thank you."

Etzia sees more people in the commotion about the car accident, and she leaves the scene.

Etzia

"Cyd, are you okay?"

Cyd

"I am fine; I didn't know this was a day I would see more strange things. What about you?"

Etzia 

"I never went this kind of place, but we are not here for sightseeing."

"At least we could right now find a way back."

Cyd

"What if we don't find a way back?"

Etzia

"We don't know how long we are going to stay; the only thing is to wait to see how things will go".

Etzia has been walking for hours, then she crosses the other side of the street, and suddenly another car hits her.

[Crush]

Etzia is in the ground again.

Etzia

"Where are those things coming at me?"

A man in his 30s, wearing a gray suit and with glasses, is getting off of his car and rushes to Etzia.

Man

"Hey kid, don't die on me; I will seek help."

Etzia