Chap 31 - Mist

As soon as Etzia was leaving the house, she opened the door, and there were Pisa and Tao standing in front of the gate waiting for her.

Detective Collins

Wonderful you made two good friends.

Etzia

I am not sure actually friends and the other person seem to be friend of Pisa.

We sort of talk and hang out together.

Detective Collins

In this world we called them friends how odd, so I am mistaken.

Etzia

You see they didn't tell of me if we called each other friends anyways I don't how long I'll be around.

Detective Collins

Step out, then. I don't want you to keep them waiting.

Pisa

Good morning are you still okay from yesterday.

Etzia

I am fine, did you recruit someone already. 

Pisa

Yes, I did also I exchange phone number with others those who were kidnapped.

And this Tao who help me to keep others safe.

Tao

Hello nice to meet you. So, any of you know about the organization or about numens. 

Pisa 

I am not sure either, but I think there are others out there, but I am not sure if they are friends or foes.

Tao

You have a point but shouldn't show to the public because we don't know how they will react is better to keep it to ourselves.

Pisa 

That's how Shane will be thinking. 

Huh Tao where is your school you need to go right now before you are late.

Tao 

No worry my school is the same direction but is little more forward. 

Pisa

Don't tell me you go to the Meadows Ridge Academy for boys.

I give you a thousand respects. I do respect people going to the academy so early.

Tao

Thanks!

All of them reach to Stonewall Hills Middle School gates.

Tao

Bye guys I see you later.

Pisa

Bye.

During the club activities the Inno club members were planning to visit some statues of Sable around 4All the members were already in the location except Etzia. 

Etzia

How hard could finding a market in this area.

Cyd

Did you get lost?

Etzia

I am not.

Etzia found more mysterious statues when she was walking.