Chapter 8 Training Begins

Instructor #1

"I will announce the stage you will need. Everyone will have different instructors; unless there are special circumstances, these will be your instructors.

The trainees will be assigned to their instructors based on your set, so there will be no issues. Please take note of what I said."

Instructor #2

"This is where trainees will train and hone their skills. You will prepare yourself for many stages.

This is only permitted to train, and by no means should either of you enter this area alone. You'll be trained personally by Willow Lester. You will learn the art of concentration."

Scene 2

(training grounds)

Willow

"Now, guys, let's start training."

"The real reason concentration was created was so the body could gather set.

It's the accumulation of electromagnetic energy from living things. Special children technically do it.

Set is easy to gather as you need to detach yourself from all distractions. You can see that everyone here has no problems being distracted."

"We all call it the center."

"And this is the next phase of concentration. It's a method that allows the user to gather set quicker and utilize it more effectively. When learning concentration, it helps to be in a quiet place. You need to designate the time, create space, warm up, and focus on your breath."

"This means concentration allows for the gathering of energy.

So, does anyone know what I am talking about?"

Etzia

"Is the concentration for a fight and the center for finding restfulness."

Willow

"Well, I never thought about it like that, but I guess you are right!"

"Once the set is gathered, it strengthens your body and makes you a better handgear user.

"Each of you will get a cube to make damage (7 feet tall and 7 feet wide) then when you finish your basics you will be able to destroy it. I know some of you will leave a bunch cracks on the surface, and you will take time to destroy them. You will soon leave this stage.

"I will give you a demonstration. "(She grabs her handgear, and it transforms into a sword. She rushes toward the big cube and destroys it.) [Thoom!]

"And also, when you finish, you will work on your strength, jumping, and speed later on.

But first, you have to destroy the cube."

Etzia

I gather my set of handgear to charge the cube. But it didn't budge. It will take a while to have scratches.

After some days, the cube was one quarter destroyed.

I try again and finally it was destroyed I was the first person to make cracks the cube among the rest of the group. The instructor gave me the next stage about strength.

Willow

"This is the next step you will work on with the equipment to build strength".

These are cylinder boulders that are 6 feet tall, 2 feet wide, and 180 lbs, and you have to push across the field 120 yards in length."

Etzia

"I started to push, but I made it by 12 inches. I had to work hard."

                                                     ________•°•.⁕⁑•.☆.•⁑⁕ .•°•________

(Afternoon, Etzia was in the kitchen in her dorm, and her roommate went to the kitchen.)

Joanna

"You're tired."

Etzia

"I'm fine. I was in training. Except there is a little problem."

Joanna

"What was it?"

Etzia

"My body is so sore. I can't lift my spoon to eat the soup."

"I don't know how I am going to eat the following days."

Joanna

"You can order Delight House is a business that helps people, and they also make contributions to special children. Their food helps people. If a person has nausea, they can order their food, and while they are hungry, the food will cure them. There are other foods that can be made for special children if they have a sore body; they can heal it."

"I recommend you try their smoothies; they are good."

Etzia

"Ok thanks."

The food arrived.

Etzia

"Do you want something? That is my treat because you help me, and by the way, I order a lot of food and I don't want to waste it. I will save my soup for another time."

Joanna

"Thanks: I appreciate it because now is dinner time."

Etzia

"I drank my smoothie, and now I don't feel that sore anymore. I will probably be ordering more of their food from now on."

I saw two facts on the box of food that said, "Eat well and feel good about the life you gain. Every time you eat, it is an opportunity to nourish your body".

This makes me keep looking at the facts while eating; this is so attentive.