Chap 36 - Party

Etzia entered the room of Braelyn.

Etzia

What is going on?

Why you are barriers are they yours?.

Braelyn

Yes, I delighted that there is someone enjoy it but it was not my attention. I just decided to make a surprise event Come you can come and see if you want.

Etzia look at the curtain if there was something behind it.

And walk towards it.

There it was a machine and it there was the light projector.

Etzia

You are the one who took the light projector?

What are you doing?

Braelyn

I am planning to blow the school with smithereens.

Etzia

You can't hurt others.

┳ ┳

Braelyn

You know you have an interesting impression.

So, I will tell my story maybe that will impress you.

Since we are good friends and all.

My family found out that I was weak, and I was collected weird stuff they throw everything I like however my family took me to the Garden Westwood where they discipline me there.

Kid 1#

She is a prestigious family.

Kid #2

Thats so embarrassing hahaha

Everyone at home and the Garden they were treating me that way.

Braelyn

A troublesome kids has taken a cherished her doll and other precious items from me, planning to burn them. My friend urges me to save the doll instead of my own belongings. Faced with a difficult decision, the I must choose between my treasured possessions and my friend's heartfelt plea, but I couldn't save her doll nor the things I love, she just blame of being weak, all the time I was wasting time finding my own thing, all while realizing the harsh realities of the world that dreams are illusions only keeps you distraction from the real thing, I unknowingly became a crucial part of something much bigger than myself. In this world only you need power to survive.

Braelyn grab Etzia collar and force against the wall.

Braelyn

But somehow, you don't have any expression of you.

I think I need to squeeze out of you.

Braelyn let her go.

Braelyn

So are you curious why I want to destroy the school.

Is my task.

So, I can be approval to my master.

Etzia you show me that the light projector has a great power that can blow the school.

And I can't wait for parents to see their children with this surprise.

Either way I can have to see the lights together.

And you can witness your friends flashing before your eyes.