Chap 18 - An ally

Etzia

"So, you are the one who did something to Harumi's friends."

Cyd

I am cool and I can do more."

Etzia

"How many times did you help me?"

Cyd

"A few times."

Etzia

Thank you for helping me with the Street Scarlets but, that is the last time that you helped me."

Cyd

"What I am going to do here I'm not here to relax while you are there handling things out there by yourself."

I also want to be part of it."

Etzia

"I don't want you to interfere with what would happen if someone noticed, and I prefer being physically alone."

Cyd

"I am careful; we have been here for days, and they didn't notice me using my programming.

Have you never heard of teamwork? We are here together, and we are supposed to be a team. relying one another."

Etzia

"I only work with my unit and for the Light Council, and besides, we barely know each other; you can help with keeping silent."

Cyd 

"You have a point, but for now, I do what you say."

Kyung-Hee knocks on the door in Etzia's house. And Etzia opens the door.

Kyung-Hee

"Hi Etzia, my boss seems to be fond of you, and she asked me to look for you. If you wanted to hang out with us."

Etzia

"No thanks."

Kyung-Hee

"Aw, come on, Pisa was bugging me all day and I really wanted to reach out to you, but you didn't give us your phone number."

Etzia

"Phone number?....How did you find me?"

Kyung-Hee

"You told us to remember when you met Pisa."

Etzia

"Thats why they wanted my address for?..."

Etzia never had people come to her house, only her family.

Kyung-Hee

"So, where is your phone so I can put my number and don't forget about Pisa phone number?"

Etzia

"I don't have one. of those."

Kyung-Hee

"Why?..Don't be silly; everyone has one."

Either way, I will wait for you so we can go to the arcade with others."

Kyung-Hee was waiting in the living room when Etzia went to her room to get her backpack with Cyd inside.

Etzia