Chap 17 - Adjusting part 2

In school.

 Kyung-hee

"You know Etzia still has no friends in her first three days of school."

Zia

"She does not budge when she is with others."

Kyung-hee

"She is very observant every time she sees someone doing something she copies from them."

Zia

"I know right, she didn't know how to use a straw."

"And after eating, she goes to her secret place."

Kyung-hee

"She never talks about her interests or about herself."

So anyway, we have to go meet up with Street Scarlets' goons this Saturday at 6.

Did you remember the last time we ignored them? They threatened your aunt in her store. We have to be there, so we have to make sure to not cause trouble in our area.

Zia

"We need Pisa, but she will gonna for the weekend for a field trip.

"She is the best among us, and she deserves a break, and we shouldn't disturb her.

Kyung-hee

"Did you send the message to others?

Zia

"Yeah, I did send them messages that we cancelled our day in the arcade and that we have changed plans.

Kyung-hee

"I really wanted to go to the arcade. I was saving my money for the pizza, hamburgers, and chickens. Even if we have the whole gang going to the hunted house, playing lazer tag, going to bumpy cars, or bowling, we sure are going to have a blast before they show up with their request.

I really wanted to take a picture with the helmet; it makes me look cool."

Zia

"And others will be disappointed that they were looking forward to it, but we have to reschedule our play date next time."

"The other thing we have to do is get over it."

Kyung-hee

"Even though they are recruits, they do anything they want."

Etzia is walking home when she encounters Harumi.

Harumi

"Hey Etzia."

Etzia

"What is it?"

Harumi

"Come over here."

Etzia

"I can't; I don't want to be late for dinner."

Harumi

"Aw, come on!"

Etzia

"Why? I don't remember being acquainted."

Harumi

"Wanna ask you something...."

Etzia

"So what is it that you want to ask?"

Harumi

"It is a secret!"