Chapter 25 - The Awakening

Detective Collins and other officials were investigated the area.

Officer Xander Polton

"Did you who did this?"

Officer Cliffton Cooper

"The citizens around this area heard about a collapsing building they thought someone might be injured."  

Officer Xander Polton

"I know this building was abandoned it still have years to support itself but how come it was so easily destroyed."

Officer Cliffton Cooper

"Good thing there were no casualties."

Detective Donny Depp

"But it can occur in another place and that time we can't save lives.

What do you think about this Detective Collins?"

Detective Collins

"Our city has a lot of cases to be unsolved and they are still mysterious, but this one takes the cake. We sure asked the civilians if they saw something suspicious, but they saw a bright yellow light coming from it, but then it disappeared. Suddenly they heard the building collapsing."

Detective Donny Depp

If we find the person behind this, we need to find out what they are up to before they cause more trouble and more work for us.

Detective Collins

But this is our job to find out who made the warehouse collapse before the public is in danger.

Detective Donny Depp

I know but we sure need break besides you still working your case about disappearing people.

 Detective Collins

Not yet but what about you.

Detective Depp

"My boss said I was on break today because I finished my case early, so I am here to see how things are here, and besides, this is a very interesting case.

Detective Collins

" Are you here hiding from your own boss?"

Detective Depp

"I am not. He is giving me more cases lately; at least he promises to give me a vacation soon."

Prakash Theron finds his partner Detective Depp.

Detective Depp

"Either way I see my partner here and I need to keep going to work I don't know how he finds that I am here. I will come back."

Detective Collins

"I know you are bored solving the easy cases in your district because you solved all their difficult cases, and right now you are still hoping to get one. That's why he is giving you a lot of cases because you are the only one who will complete them."

Detective Depp

"How come you don't have a partner?"

Detective Collins

"Because I am not fit working with someone."

Detective Depp

"That happen to me too you know life work as unexpected things than you get used to it.

And make sure to visit us to my headquarters. "

Detective Collins

"I will."