Chapter 19 - Storm

Nayla is taking care of Mr. and Mrs. Huntingmore's daughter after their deaths, and now she is five years old.

Nayla

"Sloane, you need to go to the park. You need to go socialize and make friends."

Sloane

"I don't want to because the other kids are making fun of me for not having parents."

Nayla

"Not be like that; you have to get more air."

Sloane

"I don't want to."

Nayla

"Your parents tell me to take care of you; I promise them, so you need more exercise."

Sloane

"Okay, I will try."

Nayla

(Nayla hugs her and gives her a smile.) "I know it was hard for you. Can you promise me you will try your best? We don't need to make them angry, do we?"

Sloane

"Okay, I will try to make friends."

Etzia was carrying her backpack with Cyd in it while walking in the neighborhood.

Cyd

"How come we were walking more than before?"

Etzia

"So, we can go see more places."

Cyd

"Either way, I did research about what the locals do with their devices; they have a lot of things, such as cute creatures; they call them "bunnies".

We can go to a place to see them."

Etzia

"Nope, I am not interested."

Cyd

"Aw, come on, we don't usually visit locals' stuff."

Etzia

"What about the park, and then we go to a PC cafe?"

Cyd

"Fine, only because I did some research and I want to see the locals' activities. Too bad I can't eat food. They look good. People called them "piece of art".

Etzia arrived at the park.

Cyd

"Look, they look so energetic; they are running around."

Suddenly, Etzia arrived at the playground, and kids were playing in the swings.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄°•°•.⁕⁑•.☆.•⁑⁕ .•°•° ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Etzia walks around more and encounters a kid who is five years old, sitting under a tree. There is something that makes her want to walk at her.

Etzia

"Hello, can I sit beside you?"

Sloane

"Why are you asking? I don't own the spot."

A few more minutes pass. Sloane felt awkward about how silent it was, and she is looking at Etzia with curiosity.