Chapter 4 Convention Day

Etzia

I was on my bicycle, heading to school. On my way, I found a device on the ground. I picked it up, hoping to find an address to know who it could belong to, but when I looked closely, I didn't find the address; I had never seen this device before. I seize it as long as somebody shows up, or just in case somebody claims it. Then I left to meet with my familiars to go to school together.

Hayeong

"Hi Etzia, you barely made it; we were waiting for you to go to school."

Janel

"We almost left you."

Etzia

"Hey guys, I am sorry I was a little late than usual. I was making a stop."

Juda

"What took you that long?"

Zeno

"However, we must go to school before we are late."

Everyone is at school.

Juda

"Anyway, Etzia, you know before your Juvenitte is coming up. What do you think you want to do differently this year because you always stay at our place?"

Etzia

"I am not sure yet."

Hayeong

"Guys, did you watch the news that there was an incident in a store, and the people were saved by the special children by the Sibyl Squad, and also the news that the squads will have a face-to-face meeting with their supporter in Astraeus. The people there have it easy because they can see them any time."

Janel

"I'm done with my homework. We deserve a reward. I wish we can go".

Zeno

"Me too."

Hayeong

"Didn't you see them? They sure appreciate their supporters. Isn't it nice?"

Juda

"That is exactly the kind of famous I want to be once I get a good job and become close to them. I bet I will have followers, and I will go to events like them."

Janel

"Keep up dreaming, Juda. That people will continue to have more followers even though you become important; they will never replace them."

Juda

"It doesn't hurt to set high expectations. Maybe one day I will make them notice me and may surprise you."

Hayeong

"Talking about the Sybil Squad and why they like to be with the citizens."

Etzia

"The Sybil Squad is probably part of their job."

Hayeong

"Yes, it makes sense that they are always working; the headquarters give them a lot of work they need to give them a break.

Etzia

"Do you think other squads of special children visit the communities?"

Zeno

"I think there are some squads that came to visit each community even though they helped civilians. But every year there is an event where they meet with the civilians and relax once in a while and to give them gratitude."

 Janel

"Guys!... GUYS!"

Everyone

"What is it that you want all our attention?"

Janel

"I know how to help Etzia, you didn't notice that the Sybil and other squads would be coming to the North Community the day before Etzia Juvennite."

Hayeong

"We can ask our parents if we go to the convention and spend the day."

(Everyone agrees where to spend Etzia before Juvennite).

                                                     ________•°•.⁕⁑•.☆.•⁑⁕ .•°•________

The day of the event

Etzia was getting ready, and she was having lunch with her family. She was done. Now that she had left the house at 9 a.m., she was heading where her familiars would be.

Zeno

"Just in time. Everyone ready to go?"

Everyone

"Ready!!"

Hayeong

"We have to leave early before there are more people in the streets."

Etzia

"Yeah, we should get going."

Juda

"I can't wait to take pictures with the Sybil Squad; maybe I will get each of their autographs."

Janel

"I want to see what kind of people they are."

Zeno

"Maybe Etzia will gain knowledge from them and find that girl if she is from one of the squads, and now she will not be the only person among us to meet a special child."

Hayeong

"It will be the best way to help her become a supporter."

Etzia

"Guys, I will get used to it, but I don't expect me to know everything about them.

Juda

"Don't be like that; it will be captivating."

Everyone is at Regulus Plaza.

Etzia

"Let's go to eat first."

Hayeong

"Good idea. I heard there is a new restaurant, and they want to open a food stand so people can enjoy their food."

Zeno

"I want to check things out from other stands."

Janel

"When should we meet?"

Hayeong

"Well, the face-to-face meeting will start at noon and end at 5 p.m., but the convention will end at 7 pm. That will give us plenty of time to enjoy the convention."

Etzia

I went to eat at the stand, and by the time it was noon, everyone had gathered and gone in line, so they met the squads. The most talented squads are Sibyl, Chronos, Helios, Boreas, and Kratos. They were wearing yellow, blue, and green uniforms. Some of the members were performing their skills to the crowd; they like to show their abilities to make people to notice them. Every squad member has an ability that not an ordinary person can do. For example, one of the Sibyl members had the ability to speed up when some of the members were throwing heavy and sharp objects at him; he avoided it so quickly without getting scratched. But I didn't find the girl that I saw at Illumine Square.