Chap 13 - Fellow Countries

She keeps walking for many hours. She used the boluses wisely. For example, if she felt hungry, she used Arsen indigo mint. Suddenly, there was an opening in the forest, in the middle of which stood a giant tree. She decided to rest in that spot and take a nap at that time laying in the tree. She wakes up to the sound of something. It was an eerie sound, and it was surprisingly loud as well. Although she got up and went to check out, it was nowhere to be seen, and she was still a bit tired, so she ignored it. She went back to take a nap. Suddenly, the wind becomes stronger, and the trees' branches rustle. The ground starts to shake up, and Etzia wakes up. The steps are getting closer and closer, heading towards her, and she decides to leave. Then, unexpectedly, they headed to Etzia and attacked her. They were different from the Chondria. They have abilities with which they can detect Etzia's movements. Etzia was knocked out, is on her back, and is trying to protect herself using her connector. She stands on the ground, and the blasts from before are making her blur between left and right. Suddenly, Cyd appears in front of her, saying her name, then hits Etzia to help her regain her composure and tells her to follow them. The only thing she needed to do was run as fast as she could, and it was the first time that she didn't win. While running, countless trees pass, and Cyd shows Etzia a hiding spot where she can hide. There was a tiny cave where both were hiding. Etzia and Cyd waited for the things to leave the area.

Cyd

"If I didn't come early, you would be a goner."

Etzia

"How did you find me?"

Cyd

"I noticed the commotion in the area that you were in."

Etzia

"Thanks for helping me keep my mind straight."

Cyd

"You're welcome, but you need my assistance."

Etzia

"No thanks, and besides, what can you do? You can't fight them."

Cyd

"I know I am not designed to fight, but I do have knowledge."

Etzia 

"Thanks, but I don't need it; I'll figure it out later."

Etzia start walking to the direction of the base.

Cyd

"Seriously, why don't you want my help? And before meeting, you are not so talkative."

Etzia

"You know what? Let's make a deal. You can keep me accompanied while we reach Creon, and there, we can go our separate ways. There, you can find someone else to be a companion and you can travel to all the places in Ecral."

This is my thanks for getting my composure and finding a hiding place."

Cyd

"Until then, I will try my best to go along with you."

Etzia

"I will not be saying a lot."

Cyd

"Thats fine, the things that you fought about that you were not interested in knowing they were fellow soldiers."

"They are soldiers from other worlds. I think the fellow soldiers reach this fellow country."

"They are sure troublesome; whenever they go, they cause destruction."

Etzia

"I thought you didn't remember stuff."

Cyd

"I do remember, but I don't remember why we came to Ecral, but I do remember my companions and I don't know where they are."

"One thing I am sure they can handle themselves."

Etzia

"Sure, you will figure it out."

Cyd 

"I forgot to tell myself that I am not from here. I am from Akvia, a fellow country."

"And I notice that you are not from here."

Etzia

"How can you tell?"

Cyd

"Your technology is different from Ecral, like the thing you used to fight the fellow soldiers."

"That means you and I are from different worlds. We are considered fellow countries."

"Have you ever been to another fellow country rather than Ecral?"

Etzia

"I see there are others, but I don't think the Light Council knows about the fellow countries that are there; we can only have access to go to Ecral to get the Bagemites."

Cyd

"Why are you collecting them?"

Etzia

"Why are you interesting."

Cyd

"Do you know what it is for?"

Etzia

"Did you remember that I am not the one to do the talking?"

Cyd

"Yes, I remember. I just thought I could make you talk more about yourself.

"Either way, I will gladly talk more about myself because I don't see anyone who wants to collaborate."