let's be real this time-F/A

This story is inspired by what i read, but I'm gonna change some of it.

--------------------------------------------------------
"We should revisit the family or friendly events, fun fares and etc. This could help our reputation, and make this company what it used to be"

"You're joking" Mina fake laugh then stops

"I'm not" one of her very close friends and also manager gave her a serious face. A look that she was not going to repeat what she said and she's not joking and should be taking seriously.

With a sigh Mina nodded "but you know why did we stop with those..."

Of course they did, it was no secret that mina was not family orientated. She didn't even have a love life at all.

"You made some faces at the last family events when some kids approached you, big deal. That was two years ago, they will think you've changed and even if you haven't. They don't know that"

"Okay..." Mina glances at her secretary to write it down "Get nayeon note on this"

"Thank you mina" nayeon smiles appreciatively, she's been bugging her on this specific topic every year and she knows that year by year mina will just reject it. But this year, her reaction was less harsh and more accepting. Maybe it was towards the fact that profits were decreasing bills were rising but never the less this was a good step forward.

"What about the lgbtq+ community mina?" Another manager and close friend asked. Her eyebrows raised as if challenging mina to say no.

"What about it?"

"When you made that homophobic comments on twitter, people started to hate you and attacked you, even if they are small part of the general population and getting bigger. They are still people and people to contribute to our profit"

"Okay" she tapped her secretary book to silently tell her to start writing " get jeongyeon to note this too" she tells tzuyu who nods.

"Now leave me alone" she waves them off. Sighing in her chair once everyone leaves.

"How are you going to do this?" She hears. Well apparently not everyone has left.

"I don't know, jih"

"I know it's been hard mina. The profits are low, expenses are high. We've atleast let go 4 people this week alone so far that's not counting the previous months"

"You don't think i know that?" Mina stands, giving nayeon a death glare " I'm well aware"

We've been gone through numerous ideas, exicuted them, got maybe some more people on our side. But maybe, jeongyeon and nayeon are right. It's time to let people know you're no longer lika you were"

"We both know i still am"

"But only we know that" jihyo approaches her, placing a hand on her elbow " you have your reasons. We understand but the people dont"

"How do you plan to do this then? Huh? We had to remove pictures of family, pictures and videos of even two girls or two men hugging in our advertisement because of something my face couldn't control amongst other things. I get that it's my fault. That the company had to suffer, that you guys have to suffer. I apologized jih. What else do you want from me?"

"Something " jihyo said " i hope you figure it out sooner... we're crashing mina"

-----

Mina spent day and night going through ideas, meetings, brainstorming with other but it always came down to the same thing.

The past actions of the ceo in the company. She specifically and how the public would receive it. There were alot of pros and cons.

Days and nights turned to a week and month, everyone of her manager looked so exhausted.  She herself wa exhausted.  Things weren't looking good.
But mina had one goal in mind. To keep the company going.

-----

Chaeyoung would say it was the worst day of her life. Not only was the job interview she had gone to shits because she messed up, got nervous and talked beyond control to extent of unnecessary information and embarrassing herself further. She broke a heels because she was texting and didn't see the hole on the ground , hence tripping, having a wound and almost got dislocated. She didn't have an umbrella because she fogot it and now she's drenched from top to bottom because of the rain, this happened throughout the day. Chaeyoung was not just done but almost giving up.

She now even feel light headed and it feels like her head will split into two if she move, she walk wobbly because of the headache and she need to go home fast because it's almost 12pm at night.

She continued shielding herself from the cold that she's feeling but its no use at all and she felt like she's gonna faint anytime soon.

Her eyes get blurry and that's it she fall on the ground but still trying to get up because she's thinking of her dog that didn't even eat all day. When she's trying to get up, she stumbled.

It's the worst day of her life, she just wanted to give up.

She thought that nothing could go well so she just give up and fall through the ground crying, that's when someone lend her a handkerchief, she tried to get up but that's it everything went black, she fainted from the lack of energy.

------

Here I am at the car driving home from work it's midnight, that's when i saw a figure walking wobbly the girl was small and wearing formal clothes holding a heels, it's too dark i can't even see her face so i park the car at a safe place and get out, it looks like she stumbled so i quickly walk to her, when I'm almost at her i hear sobbing 'is she crying?' I grab the handkerchief from my pocket and lend it to her, she looked up at me and stare after a few minutes of eye contact she tried to get up but after trying getting up she fall i tried to wake her up " miss!" I shout but she still didn't wake up that's when i realized she's sick maybe she fainted because of the headache.

(To be continued)