Love Delivery (2)

"uh hello madi?" I didn't notice that she's waving her hand infront of my face because i was stunned by her beauty.

(The picture from the top is what she's wearing.)

"Oh..uhh..ehem.. we're at the same school!" I told her to avoid embarrassment, ' she's so pretty'.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cassidy.

"Oh so you're studying in this university?" I ask her, maybe being a delivery woman is her part time job.

"Yes i go to the same university as you!"

"Should we walked inside?" She asked. I asked her what course she's taking.

" oh i took Culinary Arts Major, i want to be a chef!"

"You what did you take?"

"Oh i took bachelor of law" i answer her shyly.

"Oh my future attorney" she mumble but i heard it as i feel my face heat up, sure do I'm blushing so hard right now.

"I should go, let's eat lunch together? Please!"

"Yeah sure, my friends wouldn't mind though"

She hugged me then ran through her building, i just smile through myself and walked to my building.

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

I was now walking to the canteen when someone backhug me, i know who it is. Madi.

"Hey cass, should we go?" She asked i just nodded. She pulled me to the exit, i guess we're not having lunch at the canteen.

We ate at the fast food chain just a few walks from my university. After that we're walking back to the university.

"Hey uhmm.. cassidy? Can i tell you something?" My curiosity leveled up.

"Sure what it is?"

"I know that we just met last night but i know that i have fallen for you, you don't need to love me back but i want to have a chance from you. Would you let me court you?"

I was shocked maybe we feel at love at first sight when we met last night.

"Of course madi, I'll let you court me"

"Really?" She jumped up and down.

"Yes"

"Thank you so much for giving me a chance, i will promise you that i will give you what all you need, i love you Cassidy Smith!"

"haha, i love you too Madi Gonzalez".
______________________________________