Movie Love (2)

Mina.

We we're here at the car, i was driving her home and we we're listening to a music (coldplay is my favorite singer) we are sharing a comfortable silence when i stop infront of her house.

"We're here chaeng!"

"Thank you mina for driving me home, and sorry to bother you." She smiled again, 'im gonna melt T_T'

"It's no problem, and your not bothering me. I'll do anything for you chaeng"

"You should go home, it's almost dark. Text me when you get home mina"

"Yeah, goodbye chaeyoung have a goodnight"

She bid her goodbye and i watch her walk inside and head home. After a few minutes of driving i arrived at the house and i took out my phone and chat chaeyoung.

Mrs. Charlotte<3

Hello chaeng, i just want to
Inform you that i got home completely safe, good night and sleepwell.

Thank you again, and good night mina!

I was smiling as i take my make up off and change my clothes into my pajama. I scroll at my Twitter and saw that my news feed is full of Me and chaeng.

After a while of scrolling on social media, i yawn and put away my phone and sleep.

I woke up at five in the morning, i wash my face and clean my teeth. I cook my breakfast and i get ready for our next shoot.

After dressing up i drove to the place where we are gonna be shooting and i notice that chaeyoung was still not here.

"Uhh... Dahyun right? Can i ask where is chaeyoung?"

The girl look at me.

"Oh, yes I'm dahyun. And about chaeyoung, she was heading here earlier but her car broke down and she stranded at jackville boulevard"

She's stranded and no one is fetching her?!? I ran through my car and drive to where she is, after a few minutes of driving i saw her there sitting at her bmw so i parked my car at the side and walk up to her.

"Hey chaeng! Are you okay?!?"

She was shocked when she looked at me, I'm still worried what if she got scratches when the car broke down?

"I'm okay mina, did someone send you here?"

"N-no, i asked dahyun about you and she said your car broke down so i quickly went here"

"Do you have phone? Can i call someone in there?"

Who? I'm here?

"Y-yeah.... Sure"

I gave her my phone and she dial a random number. I heard they're conversation.

"Hello? This is katarina, can you please get my car in ********* and buy another one after that drive it to *******"

Katarina? She's Chaeyoung though.... And wow she's that rich?

"Yeah..... Okay, thanks"