Intense Love

Hello! This is inspired by a chinese drama that watch.

Son Chaeyoung/ Famous actress
Myoui Mina/ Famous Doctor
---------
Kim Dahyun/ Manager of Chaeyoung
Hirai Momo/ Doctor
_____________________________________
No one's Pov.

Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina have been in arrange marriage by their parents.

"Chaeyoung, Everyone including Mingyu is waiting for you. Mingyu is waiting outside while the crew is on the place." Dahyun told me, she is my manager and mingyu.... He is my worker's, i mean he is the main lead, but do you know that mingyu confessed that he likes me. But i told him that i was still not ready for a relationship and still wants to persue my dream.

I got up and walked outside while dahyun is fallowing me behind.

"Yah! Why so Slow?" Mingyu immediately shouted when i open the door.

"Come, let's go. I'll drive"

"But-"

"No buts. Let's go."

I got in to the driver seat while mingyu is on the passenger seat.

"Slow down okay?, It's dark so... Slow down!" He shouted when i drive the car at the fast pace but immediately slow it down when we we're in the road.

"By the way, we're going to film until 10pm. Did you have everything you need?"

"Yeah."  I boredly said, i was not in the mood to talk and a flash of lightning is all that i see when everything went black.

I heard a ambulance coming from our way, i tried hard to open my eyes, luckily i open it a little. There i saw dahyun and i passed out.

Dahyun's Pov.

I was trailing behind at Chaeyoung's car when a speed of truck crashed into them. I immediately park my car at the side and run to them.

"Hey! Chaeyoung! Mingyu! Wake up!" I shouted. I saw chaeyoung opened her eyes but immediately passed out. I called the ambulance luckily they arrive within a minute.

>>>>Time skip<<<<

We we're at the hospital, Myoui Mina the famous doctor is checking on chaeyoung.
______________________________________

Mina.

I was at my office when a nurse called me.

"Doc, Patient was involved at a car crashed! We need you!" I immediately stand up and ran through the emergency room.

There i saw a beautiful looking girl and she's familiar.

"Do you check her Coma scale?" The nurse shooked her head.

" hold on miss."

"Relax."

"Change the bed!" They put her at the hospital bed and i told them to get ready for the oxygen.

"Ready have her blood pressure check"

"An oxygen connection"

"Call the department of osteology" i asked one of the nurse as she walked out.

"Watch her wounds to avoid infection"

"Can you hear me miss?"

"I'll check your heartbeat, miss" i said for permission and wear the
Stethoscope and checked her heartbeat. It was a bit fast.