Scared- F

This is based at my story when we visit at our province.
----------------------------------------------------------
Chaeyoung.

'Help me! No! Please no! don't kill me! Please! No!'

I immediately waked up and open the lamp in my bedside table. I looked around as i felt like someone's watching me I'm shaking and crying. I grab my phone and looked at the time.

I go to the corner of my room and cover myself with a blanket. It's 4 in the morning but still dark i was still shaking, overthinking that someone is  with me and looking at me.

I cannot move I'm scared that if i move they will see me.

I try to call mina, what if she don't answer because it's still early?

"Hello?"

"M-mina"

"Hey, hey love what happen?"

"Please mina, c-come h-here I'm scared"

"I'm coming love, wait for me I'll be there in a few minutes"

I put down my phone and cry i cannot literally move and I'm having a hard time to breathe.

"Love!"

"I'm here!"
______________________________________
Mina.

I open the door of her room and saw her at the corner covered with blanket. I ran up to her and hug her.

"Why? What happened love"

She didn't move or talked she just looked at me crying.

"Do you want something, wat-"

"No, please love stay with me they might come to me"

"Okay I'll stay with you"

I carried my baby chaengie to the bed and hug her.

After a few minutes she calmed down but still having trouble at breathing.

"Are you now okay love?"

"Can you tell me what happened?"

She looked at me and take a deep breath.

"I dreamed of a black man that holding an bloody axe and chasing me, it felt surreal and i thought I'm gonna die when i wake up I'm having a panic attack so i went to that corner and covered myself with the blanket, i cannot even move or talked"

She must have a nightmare.

"It's okay love, it's just a night mare don't worry I'm here no one will hurt you."

I hugged her as we stayed silent, minutes later i heard a little snore i looked at her and saw her sleeping. I smiled she must have been tired by crying and panic attack.

"Good night, my lovie"

We both fall asleep.
______________________________________
This is a short story.
Now I'm tired i can finally sleep. Haha.

I wish that it will never happened again, maybe because of the new surroundings?

Thank you for supporting my stories!

- Author Cs.