let's be real this time (2)

I carried her so i can bring her to the car 'wow she's heavy in this height' i put her on the backseat and put all the seat belt to her 'haha, cute she looks like a kid that fell asleep' i shake off my thoughts 'argh, mina what are you thinking' i get up and go to the driver seat I'm thinking if i should bring her home or bring her into the hospital, I've think that it's just a high grade fever, nothing serious. So I've decided to bring her home, of course bring her home i don't even know where she lives or who is she.

I drive home while checking her up every minute because she might fall frome her seat, but it's impossible she got all the seat belts on her body.

'Literally she's cute' not gonna lie that true though.

I'm here at the garage parking my car, i get out of the driver seat and go to backseat so i can carry her to the guest room, I've never thought i will take care someone, i dont even know how to take care of someone.

I get my phone out of my bag and text jihyo.

Me:hello? Jihyo?

Jihyo: hello? Mina, what do you need?

Me: i just want to ask how to take care of someone who's sick?

Jihyo: huh? Why?

Me: i ran through a girl while driving home, she fainted, i bring her home cause i don't even know where she lives.

Jihyo: get a basin of water and a towel and wipe her body and change her clothes and cook her some porridge and ready some paracetamol when she wake up.

Me: change her clothes?!?!

Jihyo: gosh! Just change her clothes to a comfortable ones.

Me: okay okay, that's all?

Jihyo: yeah.

Me: ok

I stare at her she look pale and exhausted her puffy eyes and red nose and that strawberry looking lips, i shook myself and ready what jihyo said.

I took a basin of water and wipe her body, i close my eyes when I'm changing her but still she looks like an art.

I cook some porridge and took a paracetamol at the cabinet. I tried to wake her up but it's not working so i stop and go to my office and work.

After 2hrs i felt someone's presence behind me, so i look behind and there i see her staring at me looking like she's gonna die from exhaustion.

"Oh hello, you're awake sit here at the sofa" i told her because she look like she's gonna faint again, i assist her to the sofa and let her sit, she's still staring at me i feel like I'm gonna melt.

I get up and go to the kitchen and grab the porridge i cook her, i go back to the office to feed her as i walk back i stop infront of the door and i see her looking at nothing, i felt a pang in my heart. She's stopping her tears to come out.

I walk inside and she stare at me with tears in her eyes forcing to come out, i walk to her and hug her "it's okay, everything will be okay, cry your heart out, it's okay" she burst out of crying while me whispering comforting words to her so she can calm.

She just hug me and sniffing, " come on eat so you can drink medecine" she nods and i started feeding her, she just stare at me i still didn't hear her voice after a while, she ate all the porridge, i give her medicine.

"thank you" she said i can't even get it because of the soft voice she had, it's like a whisper.

"Hmm? What?" I asked again because I still didn't get it " thank you" she said woah that soft voice of her 'i want to hear her voice again its like a music' i shake off my thoughts. "Welcome" i was smiling, for the first time i smile again because of this girl.

"Whats your name?" I asked it's so frustrating that you spend the night with hee not even knowing her name, "chaeyoung, Son chaeyoung" she wispher and looked down, " I'm myoui mina" i said smiling at her she looked at me with eyes widened "t-the m-myoui mina?!?" She wisphered-yelled.

'Oh so this girl knew me' i just nodded at her.

"Come on, let's go to sleep so you can rest" i told her and avoid the topic.

《Fast forward》
I was awoken by the sunrays, Wait sunrays?!?!

Someone moved beside me, myoui mina?! The myoi is hugging me, i look at the alarm clock it's 7 in the morning, that's when i remember ari! Ari my dog, oh gosh he still didn't eat yet i need to get home!

"Hey" i was shock because mina suddenly speak up.

"Uhh..ehh...hello?" I said more like a question I'm still in trance, i stare at her while she give me the 'what?' Look.

"I should go thank you for taking care of me, i still have a dog to take care too"

"Favor"she said i look at her and she look serious, should i? Maybe it's because she takes care of me i should do it.

"What favor?"
"Pretend to be my girlfriend"
"Let's be real this time"
--------------‐------------
Hello sorry if there's a grammatical error to the story I'll end it in the weird way because.

Wala gusto ko mag isip kayo.
Please comment, if there's grammatical error so i can correct it, thank you!