Suicidal Girl- A/F

Hello! This will be a short story, there will be no part two. But if i thought of doing a special part i will surely do.
______________________________________
Chaeyoung.

I was here at the bathroom, my parents locked me. They always do this to me when i went out or when i did something wrong.

"Dad! Mom! Please! Let me out!" I shouted, my head was bleeding because they bump my head in counter. I push the door but still i cannot, i was weak and my body is hurting, i just sat at the bathtub and cry until i sleep.

>>Time skip<<

I woke up and my body hurt so much. I walked up the door but it's still locked.

I found a sharp penknife and try to unlock the door, luckily i unlocked it. I looked around the house and saw no one, i walked out the house and left. I have no one, should i just suicide? Should i? I've been planning it for so long right? This is the time!.

Since I'm 12yrs old they tortured me i didn't even felt like they are my family. I've had enough of it, I'm 18yrs old i should go. I suffered enough.

I went to a bridge, i was planning to jump in there and die. I was gonna jump at that time when someone pulled me.

"What are you doing?! Chaeyoung?!"

It was Myoui Mina, Jihyo's Friend.

"Just let me die!"

"No! Come with me! I will heal you."

As she pulled me running away.
That was the first time i felt the fun i was longing to.

To mina
______________________________________
You have stayed with me until the end. Nobody ever listens to me, except you, my friend. You were an good companion over the pages. Thank you, Readers.

This is not the end of my starting journey, but please dear readers be with me at the times end!

- Author Cs.