childhood sweethearts- F

Chaeyoung.

Mina.... I was at the house and mina got out of the bathroom.

"Love..."

Yes.. she was my girlfriend, and she was my childhood best friend. She started to court me when we're in grade 9 and i answered her yes in grade 11. Now we graduated Senior High School.

"Hmm? Yes love?"

We're at the same school and same section, section A.

"Let's go out later, I've reserve a restaurant earlier."

What come? Is there a celebration? Anniversary? Monthsary? Birthday? No... There's nothing.

"Why so sudden, love?"

"It's just... I want to be with you forever."

I blushed at what she said but curiosity hits me. Why does she look nervous?

"I'll be with you forever, but okay.
What time?"

"4pm! Get ready now"

I still have 2 hours to get ready so i kissed her lips and go to the bathroom, but i heard her shout.

"Wear something formal! A dress!"

I chuckle at her cuteness.

"Ne!"

I took a shower and get dressed, i choose my black curve slit dress and wear a simple make up and get my purse.

After i finish getting ready i wait for mina to get ready too so i sit crossed legs in the chair and scroll into social media. After a few minutes mins got out of our room. She was wearing a long sleeve polo with necktie on it, she looks pretty handsome. I got up and walk towards her who's freeze.

"You look.... Pretty sexy, my chaengie"

I giggle.

"And you look pretty handsome love"

We walked to her car and she open the door for me, gentlewoman. I'm still curious why she invite me to go out all of the sudden. I took out my phone and i took a pic of her driving.

Instagram.

Going to where? @myloviechaeng
Son chaeng.

76,912likes.
8,345comments