ignore

I was walking to my room as i passed at nayeon unnie's room, i heard mina and nayeon unnie talking so i plan to eavesdrop.

"What do you think about chaeyoung?"

"Chaeyoung.... I don't know? She's my friend though.."

Friend? All my efforts, she see all of it as a friendly gift?

"But can't you see the love she's giving you? You're not planning to make her yours?"

I got excited to Nayeon unnie's question but what mina's answered left my eyes a single drop of tears.

"I don't know, i still think of her as a friend.."

I walked away and went to my room as my tears keep falling.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Are you okay?!?"

I heard Dahyun and tzuyu asked but I'm not in the mood to talked to anyone.

It thought she's getting the signal I've been giving.

She's just gaving me mixed signal, a fool me having a hope that i can make her mine.

Guess all of that is just a friendly act.

I cried for hours and hours not minding them calling me to eat dinner.

"Chaeyoung let's eat! The food is ready!"

I heard dahyun's voice outside.

" No! "

" Leave me alone please! "

I cried and cried.

" Atleast let me and tzuyu in! "

I was contemplating if I'll let them in or not, but they're my friends so i walk closer to the door and open it.

" Chaeng.... "

They went in and locked the door.

" What happened to you... "

I didn't reply to tzuyu's question and broke down infront of them.

I'm not the type of person who shows my emotion or even cry infront of people.

I'm a happy girl, and this is the first time they saw me crying since a had enough of everything.

" It's okay to cry chaeyoung... "

They comfort me as i didn't notice i fell asleep.

Dahyun.

I've never seen chaeyoung this vulnerable, she never cried never show her emotion to us.

But now, she just cried infront of us.

"I'm going outside tzuyu, please stay with her. I'll bring you your food, let's eat here"

I walked outside as the members is waiting for us to the dining table.

"Where are the two? And why did you take so long?"

Jeongyeon asked.

"Chaeyoung...."

I felt my eyes getting watery because this is the first time i seen chaeyoung like that and it's breaking my heart.

And for sure tzuyu is crying now.

"What? What happened to chaeyoung?!?"

Nayeon unnie started to get worried. As i look at mina unnie, she looked so worried but just sit silent.

"She had a fever and she was crying.."

Jihyo unnie stand up and trying to go to chaeyoung.

"No unnie, don't even try to go inside, she's asleep. She's now resting, she look so fragile at the sight earlier"

Jihyo stop and sit at the corner.

"Did anyone of you hurt chaeyoung?"

Momo asked as nayeon and mina looked at eachother.

Mina then went up and walked straight to her room.

Nayeon.

"I guess she heard what we we're talking earlier..."

"What? What do you mean nayeon?"

Jeongyeon asked me, maybe she heard what mina said earlier but she still didn't heard our full conversation.

"I asked mina about what she felt about chaeyoung, but the answer of mina maybe heard by chaeyoung"

Dahyun just get their food and walked to chaeyoung's room.

Chaeyoung.

I woke up at 10am not my usually wake up routine, u felt my head throb. It felt like my head is gonna split into two and my whole body hurts.

I get up even though I'm so dizzy, i looked at the bathroom mirror as i washed my face, i wear a shades so that my eyes can't be seen puffy.

I went outside and i saw nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie beside them is mina unnie.

They we're watching a movie. I walked pass them as the only thing i need is food.

"Chaeyoung, good morning! Where's my hug?"

I went to nayeon unnie as i walk to her i felt my self beginning to weaken, i felt like before even i hug nayeon unnie I'll pass out.

And everything went black. But i felt an arm wrap around me.

Mina.

"Chaeyoung!"

I immediately look at chaeyoung as she fainted. I got up and carried her to my room.

"Chaeng. Chaeng. Chaeyoung!"

She was murmuring something,

I went to the bathroom and get a wet towel. I changed her clothes and after that i walked to the kitchen and start cooking her a porridge.

As i went back at the room, i saw chaeyoung sitting at the edge of the bed and looking at nothing.

" Chaeng... "

She didn't reply so i put the tray of food on my desk and went to her.

" I know you heard our conversation of nayeon unnie but you didn't hear our full conversation"

She looked at me as her eyes was glistening in tears.

" I'm sorry chaeng, but it's not true that i only see you as my friend, i like you—no erase that i love you chaeyoung. "

Again she didn't reply but just cry and cry so i hug her as she broke down on my shoulder.

" Let's take it slow, will you? "

She looked at me not with the sad eyes but with a happy eyes with a happy tears.

" Yes... "