pressured

Based on what I'm doing this quarter. :b

Chaeyoung.

I was an honor student and did everything i was told. I'm an ssg officer, ssg president rather. I'm a student who put study or school first more than my own.

I never had the chance to do what i want to do. A ssg president and a academic achiever student, it really pressure me when all the teacher's expect too much from me.

Too much drama, right?

This is my life since i was in high-school and i never had the luck to even change it.

"Chaeng!" I was thinking when dahyun suddenly burst into the door, panting.

"What?"

"Meeting, Sir Mingyu call all of the ssg officers" she said, breathing heavily from running, i guess?

"Okay. You can call the other officers" i said as she nodded and went out to the office.

Sir Mingyu was the head advisor of the prestige.

I walked out of my office as i went to the meeting room.

I went inside since there's still no people in.

I connect the laptop on the tv as it plays the ppt of Sir.

After some time, the other officers came inside as they all sit on the chairs. Just a minute later, Sir Mingyu came and start to discuss what will the next event will be.

Since everyone was good about the Mr. & Ms. Queen/ King.

We agree about it even though it was the hard event happen every year.

If you're asking who was the last Mr. & Ms. Queen/ King. It was Sana and Bangchan.

Back to the meeting.

"Hey chaeng? Are you okay?" Momo asked as she looked at me. I was spacing out.

"Uh..yeah, I'm okay" i smiled, to be honest, i feel like shit. My body hurts and my head is in pain.

I've been studying and taking care of the school, 1 week straight. Having 2-1 hour's of sleep is a pain.

"Pres Chaeng?" I heard my name being called and i looked infront, Sir Mingyu was calling me.

"Yes? Sir?"

"You okay? We can take a break first then continue this later at lunch." He said as they all look at me, worries was visible in their eyes.

I shaked my head.

"I'm fine, Sir. Let's Continue"

They look at me for the last time and continued the meeting.

After an hour. He dismissed us.

I returned to my office, the ssg officers want to eat but i need to do an essay. So they agree to bring me food in my office.

I went and take a seat at my chair.

'I wonder what's mina doing at this time?' I was overthinking. My phone ding and i smiled at the notif.

Minari♡

Hey love~

I'm currently eating at this hour
I wish we can eat together though...

Minarii~
I'm sorry i can't eat or even visit you this week :<

My schedule was hectic and we're even talking about the Mr. & Ms. Earlier...