till death do us apart

This is inspired by 'i have save many lives but why can't i save yours?'

Myoui Mina|Doctor Myoui Mina
Son chaeyoung|Atty. Son Chaeyoung

----------------------------------------------------

My lovie<3

My lovie<3

Minamylove: Happy anniversary my lovee!!

Chaengilovie: Happy anniversary my mina, wait for me okay? I'll fetch you up.

Minamylove: okay ingat i love you so much!

Chaengilovie: i love you too! So so much!

------
I'm so happy because we're going somewhere she said it's a surprise.

1hrs but still chaeyoung is still not here, whats wrong why do i feel a bad vibes. That's when doc. Nayeon came running to me "m-mina operating room, c-chaeyoung" she told me while crying ' n-no this is not true, it can't possibly be she said she will fetch me'
I run to the operation room that's when i saw chaeyoung lying in the operation bed "d-doc mina she was shot 4 bullet" i get ready for the operation, I'm shaking everything felt like a truck that crash to me.

The last bullet that's when i heard the beeping sound and i check the heart monitor it's flat, i take out the last bullet that's it, i felt like i died " charge!" I yelled but they're not moving "i said charge!".

"Doc announce her death" a nurse told me ' n-no she's not dead'
"Doc please announce her death"

"N-no stop i said charge" i yelled
"Doc" that's it "time of death 9:35pm"

Beep..beep

The heart monitor is curve again, i get up and close her body " get her to the private room"

Fast forward

"Minamylovie"

"Changielovie"

"Happy anniversary love, thank you for saving me, i will always love you"

Happy anniversary my love, thank you for fighting, i love you so much, till death do us apart.

------
It's short but atleast she didn't die:>