random- F

Mina.

I was reading a book while chaeyoung is drawing laying flat on the floor.

"Mina" i heard chaeyoung called me in her baby voice. I didn't respond cause it was to cute and i want her to keep going.

"Ihh mina..." I ignore her again i saw her on my peripheral vision, she is looking at me. I was shocked when she sit up and bite my wrist. There was a bite mark on my arm as she rubbed my arm in her puffy cheeks.

"I love you, chaeng"

She smile as she keep rubbing my hand on her cheeks.

I was fixing the flower that we plant in the backyard, chaeyoung is sitting behind me in the chair while holding a flower.

"Minaring...."

"Minayah...."

"Mina!"

She shouted in her cute voice and i immediately turn my back and saw her pouting.

"Kiss..."

She asked so i kissed her cheeks.

I was sitting while chaeyoung is sleeping in my lap. I was scrolling on social media when the phone slipped into my hand causing it to fall on chaeyoung's face. She began whimpering and i saw her nose became a little red. She woke up and in the verge of crying so i kissed her forehead and she slept again.

I was putting the laundry into the machine when chaeyoung slam the door open as she ran through me. I saw her crying.

"M-mina.... W-wound..."

She said in her baby voice so i immediately kiss it until she stop crying and pat her head while she sob.

I woke up early and saw chaeyoung still sleeping peacefully so i kissed her lips and get out to cook. While i was cooking sleepy chaeyoung backhug me.

"Good morning, minari..."

"Good morning, my love"

We we're laying on the sofa while chaeyoung was on top of me sleeping. I was caressing her hair until i heard her mumbling.

"Minsjekd"

"Strawekeerry"

"Myoilk"

So i kissed her temple and she stop.

I love this girl very much even though she's such a baby.

My one and only Myoui Chaeyoung.
______________________________________
This is a random shot.

- Author Cl.