I love you so

Mina.

I was at my condo when someone rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" I said and pause the game i was playing.

I ran through the door and open it and i saw chaeyoung standing right infront of me.

"Mina. Let's talk." What's happening? What's with the sudden cold voice?

She walked inside not even greeting me or hug me.

"Let's break up."

What?

"W-what?!? W-why?!? Did i do something wrong? Chaeyoung tell me? I'll make it right."

What's happening? Did i forgot something?

"You didn't do anything wrong, mina."
Chaeyoung said in her cold voice.

"Then why?!? Why are you breaking up with me all of the sudden?!?" I shouted crying while she just stare at me.

"Because— i don't like you anymore!" That word stabbed me a million times.

"We can work this out, chaeyoung. Please, just please, dont leave me" i said as she was trying to stop herself from crying.

"We can't. Let's stop this." That was the last word she said and left me.

I was crying all night thinking how did she fall out of love. Did she find someone better than me?

~1year later~

I was with my friends Sana and Momo. They were quiet the whole time were walking.

"Hey guys, what's wrong?" I asked them, well it's weird to see them quiet.

Usually they will talk nonstop.

"M-mina..." Sana suddenly burst into tears while Momo was trying to contain a poker face.

I was confused, why is she crying?

"Mina, we need to tell you something, we couldn't keep it anymore" Momo said while comforting Sana.

"W-what is it...?" I was nervous, scared.... mixed emotion of wave suddenly came into my soul.

"Chaeyoung..." Sana bring back the name i was hating of all this years.

"W-what? What's wrong with that girl?!? Is she trying to come back?!? No way! The audacity to comeback after breaking up with me with no reason?" I was angry, annoyed, all of the thing you can imagine.

"N-no! Chaeyoung is in the hospital!" Momo was crying.

W-why is she in the hospital...? I-I'm confuse!

"W-why?..."

They suddenly grabbed my hand as i can feel myself crying too.

This is to confusing....

"She was fighting a cancer when she broke up with you..."

All of this time?....i..i was hating her because i thought she cheated?!?

"How did you guys know this?!?" I shouted feeling angry at them.

"All of this year i was hating her! My hatred when up when i thought she cheated!" I was crying, i pulled my hands away from them as they cried.

"She said to keep it a secret so we didn't tell you." Momo was crying while trying to reach in my hand.

"W-where is...she a-admitted?" I asked packing my things up.

"Doldam Hospital." They said as i ran up to my car driving all the way in there.

After i few minutes i arrived.

I ran at the counter where a nurse were standing.

"Son Chaeyoung" i said, out of breath.

"Room 305, Blue curtain" After that i said thank you as i ran through the room.

I open the door and walked straight to the blue curtain that i saw and what i hear left me shocked and speechless.

"Time of death 9:55pm"