tired- F/A

Chaeyoung.

I step into the bathroom, And shut the door behind. My lungs begin to burn and my legs become weak, and i cannot help but collapse onto the cold hard floor. There's thus sensation inside.

A deafening humming
A surge of heaviness.

Wich seems to
tighten my throat.

My hands shake with such vigor,
I clench them together, then hold them against my mouth, trapping the cries that have fled my soul.

And i sit on that floor, wailing my silent song of pain, sinking my talons into my arm, waiting for it to go away.

And when it finally does, i stare into that mirror, and draw on a smile, covering all that had happened. I practice my laugh, as fake as it gets, and no one will notice, For practice makes perfect.

But I'm ok, trust me, I'm fine.

Is there any reason, to believe i am not? Look at my smile, can you deny, that i am,

Ever so happy....

I got out of the bathroom and there i saw my eight best friend laughing. As i approach them i look at mina unnie and there i saw her looking at me with a smile so im forced to smile at her, a weak smile.

"I'll be going to my room now unnie's" i said.

"Okay, you should rest now you look tired" Nayeon unnie replied and everyone nodded. I smiled at them and bowed and go to my room. I open the window and there was an awaiting blow of wind and i look around.

"Maybe it's my time." I look down, where i was in a third floor.
______________________________________
Mina.

I stand up and go to chaeyoung's room, I don't feel good about that weak smile and tired eyes and that bowed. What was that for?

Before i open the door i heard something inside.

"Maybe it's my time."
"Mom... When i was i child you always scold me about my bad grades and i always replied a "I'll try my best mom" but now mom.... "I tried my best...mom"

There i open the door and saw her sitting at her window. I was shocked but i pulled her to the floor. She looked at me and she cried.

"It's okay chaengie, I'm here for you"

She cried and cried.

"When i was young, i feared the dark. Now I'm older, i want to escape the light"

She said and i felt that as if i was shot.

"It's okay to cry chaengie, let it out."

I hugged her tight and she burry her face into my chest and cry more. I will not let this girl cry again.

After an hour chaeyoung fell asleep so i carried her to her bed and tucked her in and i get in the bed and hug her.

"Goodnight chaengie, I'm always here for you when you feel like no one is there for you. I love you my chaeyoung"

"Ilsovexyiutoominsunnie"

She said but still sleeping, i giggled and kiss her forehead and went to my Dreamland.
______________________________________
Another short story because I don't have time and i still need to sleep cause i need to go somewhere tomorrow so there, atleast i updated, right?

- Author Cs.