Act 2/2

"minari~ let's go to an arcade please~~"

Chaeyoung was begging her to go to an arcade because she saw a strawberry plushie in one of the machine and Mina don't want to go because she want to spend the day watching movies with chaeyoung.

"C'mon chaeng, let's just watch movies."

Chaeyoung didn't answer and Mina was confused why was the latter didn't reply this time. After a minute mina heard a sob behind her. She immediately got up and then hug chaeyoung.

"I-i want t-the strawberry...."

Mina don't want chaeyoung crying over a little plushie so she assured chaeyoung that they will go after they dressed up.

Mina got down from the bedroom and she saw chaeyoung sitting in the sofa wiggling her foot time to time. The one that caught mina's attention is chaeyoung is wearing the clothes from mina's friend.

Pink strawberry design hoodie- Sana
White cargo pants heart design- Jihyo
Red Vans shoes chaeyoung's name on it- Momo
Michaeng picture phonecase where 'nayeon is pretty' in the side of it- Nayeon

She felt her heart warm as she knows her girlfriend is appreciated the gifts from he friends. She went near chaeyoung as the latter get up and hug mina.

"Let's go!"

Chaeyoung dragged mina out of the house and went inside their car. Mina drove them to the arcade as she saw chaeyoung eyes sparkle when she saw the strawberry.

"Love pose in there I'll take a picture of you"

Chaeyoung posed at the side of the teddy bear statue and smiled widely as mina take a pictures of her. Mina posted one on insta and the four of her friends saw they're gifts ware by chaeyoung. They spam the comments as if they want the attention but mina just smile at the comments and go back her attention to chaeyoung.

"Chaengie! Let's go get the plushie"

Chaeyoung run to mina and then watching mina getting the plushie. A few try and there, mina got it. She gave it to chaeyoung as the latter hug mina tight.

They got home and just watch the movie as chaeyoung still acted baby. They continue living their life as chaeyoung clingier than her usual self.

______________________________________
To short, but atleast i ended it in a good way. I'll be continuing the 'inappropriate love' once i posted another story and that time is later.

- Author Cl.