Random

This one shot is short and random.
___________

"Hey momo and sana.." Mina greet the two who is gossiping to the transfer at their school.

"Why do you look so serious mitang?"Momo asked and the two looked worried.

"Just a little bit copy of your homework, come on mitang, the two of us can graduate." Sana said worrying about mina that will not gonna let them copy her homework.

"Oh! You know mina that we don't have money to lend you." Momo said not letting mina talk.

"No, no-" they cut mina again.

"Mitang! Don't abandon us please, we're almost graduating" momo cut her off again.

"Hey! Momo shut up... She might not treat us some food anymore.."
Sana said trying to make momo shut her mouth.

"Can you guys not cut me off?!?"
Mina said with annoyed tone.

"So... What do you want?"

"Me and chaeng... Fight and it's a big big fight... And I think she's thinking to break up with me..."

"So....?"

"Maybe you guys have someone for me or put me in a blind date so that i don't look like a loser to chaeyoung" mina saw how the two was shocked.

" A fight? " Momo asked and mina nodded.

" Oh... I know someone "sana said.

" You know someone??" Mina said with excitement on her face.

" You want her.....?? " Sana asked.

" Yes..... "

" You want her....? "

" Yes.... "

" Do you want me to slap you in the face 3 times? " Sana said looking angry.

" Why?? "

" You know that chaeyoung is our friend now too, and we also know that you guys have a bug fight but that action is.... I don't know mina." Sana explained.

" Hays... You momo? Do you know someone " mina asked momo.

" You want someone...?? "

" Yes! "

" Do you want me to put you in the toilet and flushed you?!? "

" What?!? "

" Come on mina, chaeyoung is our friend and we've seen how she takes care of you, we even know how you guys met" momo explained too.

" Come on mina! This is not you! "

" But I don't want to look like a loser"

" Oh gosh... What did you guys fight? " Sana asked curiously.

" She baked a cupcake and it was salty because she mistook the sugar with the salt.... "

The two was shocked at what mina said. And suddenly chaeyoung came in the room almost laughing.

" I don't know if i should laugh at your expression or i should be aww.. in what you guys said"

" Is this a prank again? " Momo asked angrily.

" Yes... " Chaeyoung said running to her girlfriend and hug her.

" You guys are really into eachother, you guys have the same humor. " Sana said and the two just laugh at the two sulking faces.