sleepless nights.

Chaeyoung.

I'm Son Chaeyoung, I have been plagued by sleepless night as long as i could remember. My mind would race with worries, anxieties, and overthinking. And to partnered it all my best friend Mina is the one who can just help me sleep. But she got mad at me last week and we don't have proper conversation right now. It's just i didn't remember our bonding time together and i go to tzuyu's house for to be a thirdwheel in their relationship.

I've been tossing and turning tonight but I can't still sleep, I don't know how can i apologize to Mina but it seems like she doesn't want to listen on me too. She was sleeping at the side of my room, oh i forgot to tell you that we live together.

"Arghh...give me a proper sleep!"

I wispher shouted, it's been two weeks since I didn't sleep great, maybe the long sleep I've ever get is 3hours?

'i wish mina is here to hug me so i can sleep.'

I have no choice, i need to use pills this time. I stop using pills when mina always help me to sleep but this night I can't take it anymore, my body seems weak and need some rest. But i know I'll have a hell night mare again.

Mina.

I heard a cracking sound of a door in the other side of the wall. To be honest I've been hearing her groaning and whining every night, I'm curious why she got out of her room this night so i tiptoed at the door and peeking at what she doing. I saw her getting something in the cabinet, 'its her pills again' god i wish i could do something to help her. But because of my pride she suffered again.

I woke up in the middle of the night when i heard a sob and groan on the other side.

'does she have a nightmare again?'

I got up and walked up to her room, i open the door and i saw her sleeping while crying.

"Chaeyoung...."

I tried to wake her up but she didn't, i shake off her shoulder and there she woke up and suddenly sit up.

"No, no! Please don't!"

She started shouting, i tried to pacify her by holding her hands but she move away so i hugged her.

"No! Let me go! Please let me go!"

She was pushing me and fighting for me to pull out, but i embrace her more and rubbing her back so she can calm down. A few minutes she stop pushing me and stop shouting, but still crying on my shoulder.

"Chaeng..."

She suddenly hugged me tight, i guess she missed me.

"I-im sorry mina, please be by my side this time.... I'm scared"

This make my heart break into pieces, I can literally see the dark and tired eyes.

"I'm here chaeng, i will not leave you..."

She pulled out of the hug.

"I like you minaya"

I was shocked at her confession so i just kissed her, after that i hugged her tight.

"I like you too chaeyoung"

"Does this make us girlfriend now?"

Gosh, she's so innocent at love.

"Yes my love, now go to sleep I'll be right here."

"Promise?"

"Yes love i promise"

We lay down and then she snuggle closer to my chest.

"I mloveyou minayaahh"

She mumble against my chest, i giggle at her.

"I love you to my chaengie"
______________________________________
Oh i forgot to update the inappropriate love, since my sister barrowed my laptop. I'll be doing it later. Thank you and be happy!

- Author Cl.