Love Delivery- F

Son Chaeyoung/ Cassidy Smith
Myoui Mina/ Madi Gonzalez
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cassidy.

I'm currently waiting for my food, i ordered online because I'm lazy to cook my own food and since I'm too busy.

Unknown

Unknown: Hello ma'am! I'm here outside. Your food is here.

Okay I'm going outside

Unknown: ok!

The delivery rider chatted me that he's outside. As i got out I'm trying to find where's the delivery rider.

"Uhmm.. hello ma'am are you Ms. Cassidy?" A girl ask me, is she the delivery rider? She's pretty huh.

"Uh.. yes I am"

"Oh ma'am here's your order, thank you!" I give her one thousand, 200 as a tip because she's really pretty. I go back to my apartment because I'm really hungry.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Madi.

I'm now delivering food and i can't forget about Ms. Cassidy. She's really cute and tiny i just want to put her in my pocket. As a flirty madi I'm gonna message her later ofcourse why not?

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

I'm now in my apartment resting, i remembered cassidy. So, i tried to find her social media, using Instagram.

Cassidy Smith

Cubby🐅
Speak for the Voiceless.
Future lawyer!

26posts
670following
57,746followers

'wah she's famous', haha no chance. A famous girl with a delivery rider? But let's see.

Followed.

Let's try if she will follow me back. It's been an hour since i followed her but still not getting followed back.

~Ding~

I immediately open Instagram when i hear notification on my phone.

Cassidy Smith followed you back.

' woah... I think I'm gonna die'.

Cassidy Smith

Hi!

Hello!
Who's this?

Oh I'm madi Gonzalez
I'm the delivery rider earlier
I find you really pretty so
i stalked you.

Sorry!

Oh.
It's okay, haha.

I'm really lucky.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cassidy.

I'm reading book of law when my phone ding and showed a notification at Instagram.

Madi Gonzalez Followed you.

Madi Gonzalez? Who's this girl? I tried stalking her.

Madi Gonzales.

Pengu🐧
Delivering love!

36posts
750following
2,750followers

I tried looking for her face, She looks familiar. Is she the delivery girl earlier? Wow so she's stalking me huh?

You followed back Madi Gonzalez.

My phone ding again, wow she chatted me, she's really fast eh.

Madi Gonzalez

Hi!

Hello!
Who's this?

Of course i play it cool because what if she's not the girl earlier eh.

Oh I'm madi Gonzalez
I'm the delivery rider earlier
I find you really pretty
so i stalked you.

Sorry

Wow this girl is really flirty at least I've confirmed that she's the girl earlier, right?

Oh.
It's okay, haha.
I just wanna know who are
Because many people tried
to message me.

Now i have trust issues, haha.

Don't worry ms. Cassidy
It's okay.

Cut the formality out.
Call me Cass.

Oh okay, call be by my
name too, Cass.

You should sleep now
It's pretty late, please rest.

Okay, thank you for
you concerned.

Goodnight, madi.
Sleepwell.

Goodnight too, Cass!

I'm still not gonna sleep i still need to read this book, i have recitation tomorrow at school. After 2hrs i got up from my desk and go to my bed to sleep.

As i lay down i immediately drift off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Madi.

Is she a college girl? In her bio looks like she's still studying. What university is she in maybe we're at the same university just different building.

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

~alarm alarm~

I groan as i got up and look at the time. 5:36 a.m it's really early but i need to shower because I don't wanna be late.

If you're curious, Delivery rider is my part time job, monday to Wednesday.

As i dress up, i eat a sandwich and got down to the parking lot. Where my car parked. I was now driving to when i saw a familiar girl who's just got out in a BMW M4. 'wow that's my dream car', for now my car is BMW M2 my dad gifted me this in my 18th birthday.

'Cassidy?' I parked my car and got out and walk up to her.

"Cassidy?" I called her still not believing that she goes to the same university as mine.

"Oh... Madi, right?"

I nodded still shock by her beauty.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(To be Continued)