stuck together- F

Chaeyoung.

Hello, I'm Son Chaeyoung.... And I'm a 3rd yr college. I have this friend of mine that i like but for now, we have a not that big fight. I've been crying for days because of that fight, I'm not dramatic I'm just softhearted person little things make me cry and that thing is when someone shout at me, wich Mina did. Yes... Her name is Mina, Myoui Mina we had a fight.

>>>>Flashback<<<<
I was sitting in the secret room of the school when someone barge in, i look at it and it was mina. She looks...... Angry.

"Why did you make that issue?!?"

Huh? What issue?

"What do you mean?"

"You create an issue about me that i cheated on exam!"

D-did she just shout on me?? I felt my heart heavy, I didn't do anything.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"What do you mean you don't know?! One of the students from class A told me that you're the one who told them the issue!"

My eyes are tearing up, she never....shout on me.

"I-i don't know that issue"

"Shut the fuck up! How dare you to make an issue about me cheating?! When i study hard for the exam!"

I stayed silent. She's literally angry at me.

"I fucking hate you! I don't want to see your face ever again!"

S-she hates me?
>>>>End of flashback<<<<

I was now in my room overthinking who framed me.

"I hate you!"
"I hate you!"
"I hate you!"

I hear her shouting at me again. What if she meant it? What if it's true that she hates me now? It's possible because she's avoiding me.

I took out my phone and dial Jeongyeon.

"J-jeong..."

I'm almost crying.

"Hey hey what happened?"

"Mina is angry at me... She hates me"

I burst out of crying.

"Hey don't overthink it okay? Let her have her space tomorrow we'll talk about it"

Only jeongyeon and the other understand my softhearted heart or me being a dramatic person.

"Now, chaeyoung rest i know you, you've been crying. Now rest and let's talk tomorrow."

"Okay... Thank you"

"Stop crying, I'm gonna end the call okay? Rest now stop crying"

She ends the call and i wipe my tears and lay down the bed. I can't stop overthinking that what if she abandon me? I felt myself crying again so i cried as much as i can and after that calm down.

"I'll just sleep in this situation"
I talk to myself and slept.
______________________________________
Jeongyeon.

I think about a plan to make chaeyoung and mina talk because they've been avoiding each other.

Pretty animals🤘

Jeong: @everyone

Tzuyu: what's is it?