Silent girl- F

Chaeyoung.

I was known as a silent girl, because i never talk to anyone. I'd rather read books or listen to music than communicating with people. I have a circle of group but I don't really talk to them. I hang out to them but I don't talk, maybe small talk but you cannot let me talk atleast an hour.

I'm now walking to the canteen with this two. Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Unnies!" Dahyun shouted as i covered my ears.

"Hello my kids" nayeon unnie greeted us. I was in the mood today but i don't wanna hype so I'll just keep talking.

"Hello, unnies" i greet them while smiling a little. I heard them gasp and i looked at them confused.

"What happened to you chaeyoung? Are you sick? Do you want anything?" I heard Jeongyeon unnie said as she walked up to me and checked me.

"What are you talkin about?"

"Are you sick? You don't greet us and you don't even try to smile at us"  jihyo unnie explained and i smiled at her widely.

I felt a presence behind me so i turned around and saw mina unnie, i smiled at her and hug her.

"Wow. Just wow." They all said.

"What happened to you chaengie?" Mina asked concerned at my change of mood.

"Nothing i just feel good. Why guys you don't want to? Okay I'll go back to my old self." I said as i went again to my poker face and plug my earphones to my ears.

"No! It's just-" mina tried to explain.

"Shh." I shush her and seat at the table and read my book.

They all sit and i saw that mina unnie seat beside me.

"Chaeyoung..." I heard mina but I didn't reply. They ruined my mood so i kept quiet.

"Chaeyoung do you want anything? I'll get it for you." I heard mina but I'm not in the mood to eat.

I felt that she hugged me from the side so i turned to look at her and saw her smiling at me.

"Is there something between you two?" Momo unnie said as i looked at them. They we're looking at the two of us.

I sit on the lap of mina unnie but it ended up strangling her so i hugged her and burry my face into her chest and try to sleep. There was nothing between us. Friends? I guess friends with benefits.

"I'll sleep" i said and doze off.
______________________________________
Mina.

I was in a blushing mess when chaeyoung sit on my lap and sleep. I looked at my friend's and they we're wide eyed and mouth agape.

"You guys,we  will go to my apartment."

They nodded and i carried chaeyoung to my apartment, she doesn't even wake up while I'm walking she was sleeping soundly.

As we got to my apartment, she woke up.

"Unnie...."

I put her to the couch and made my way to the kitchen but i was stopped by her pulling me closer to her. I was blushing and I'm sure I'm so red right now.

"Unnie... What are we?" She asked as she hugged me. I don't even know what are we. I like her, she likes me. So why not add some label?

"I don't know friends with benefit?"

"But i don't want to be your friend."

Should i court her?

"Chaeyoung.... Can i court you?"

She looked at me, eyes watering and she nodded.

"Hey? Why are you crying?" I asked her and she bursted out.

"Happy t-tears" i try to comfort her and after a few minutes she was calm.

"So let's go out tomorrow. Our first date, I'll fetch you at 3pm"

She smiled widely at me as i felt my face heat up again. 'wow she really are so beautiful and cute."

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<<

It's been a year that i started to court chaeyoung and I'm here going to her house to fetch her. We we're gonna go picnic at our favorite place.

"Hi love."

"Hi minari"

I gave her the flowers and guide her to the car.

We we're almost at the place so i parked my car at the side of the tree and got out to open the door for her.

>>>>Skip time<<<<
We we're watching the sunset.

"Minari, I want to be your girlfriend."

I was shocked so i looked at her and asked her.

"W-what?"

"I said yes, I'm your girlfriend now"

"Really?!"

She hummed and i immediately kissed her lips and hug her.

"I love you so much, My chaengie"

"And i love you too, minari"
______________________________________
Probably the one that i liked to my stories so much, but yeah bored.

Maybe the third one at the morning.

- Author Cs.