inappropriate love 1/?

Myoui Mina a college teacher, 20yrs old, single. Son Chaeyoung a college student, 18yrs old, single, living alone.
______________________________________

Mina is a teacher at the Adamson University, she had made a quite reputation and the school that she was known as the smartest and youngest teacher in the university, however she had this student that doesn't participate any activity or any participation.

It caught her interest and trying to find more about the girl. She's Son Chaeyoung. She's teaching a students who's gonna graduate this year and it's almost end of the year.

Mina.

I was currently teaching at the class as i caught a glimpse of chaeyoung looking at me. I turned around and then look at her as she looks away.

'did i make her uncomfortable?'

I don't know what feeling i felt when she look back again and we're staring at eachother as if everything went slow and as if that it was just the two of us in the room.

(Crring~~Crring~~)

The bell rang as it brought me back from the reality and i saw her reddening. I smile at myself when i saw her blushing.

'is it possible that she is feeling the same way as mine?'

"Okay so everyone you can go out now!"

They all ran out from the classroom and went to their eachother's groups. I noticed that chaeyoung was taking a long time to pack her thing's, i slowly walked up to her and greet her.

"Hey... Chaeyoung"

She was startled at my voice as she dropped the pen that she was supposed to put on her pencil case. I reached it down and give it to her.

"T-thank you, Ms. Myoui..."

"No need for the formality chaeyoung, call me mina."

"But.. you're my professor"

I felt a pang in my heart. 'am i really just a professor for her? Wait no! Do i like her? She's my student! It's inappropriate!'

"Hello, Ms. Myoui? You there?"

It broke me on trance and i look at her as she was waving her hands on my face.

"Oh yeah... Where was i again? Oh... The formalities, what do you mean? We're just 2yrs age gap."

"But still..."

She looked down.

"Chaeyoung, your graduating chaeyoung. I will not be your prof next month so no need for the formalities. To begin with, you really caught my interest"

She was shocked and blushing madly at what i said. I went up to her desk and sit.

"And to be honest....i want to be with you.."

"M-ms. M-myoui.."

I will not let this girl slipped away, she's gonna graduate soon and I'll retire when she graduated so I'll be making her my girlfriend starting this day.

"You know chaeyoung... I'll be retiring when you graduated, so we can atleast try?"

A few minutes silence and she nodded cutely.

"Yes!"

"So may i ask you may student Son Chaeyoung, can i court you?"

She looked at me and then hugged me, we have a privacy since i locked the door and there's no windows in the classroom.

"Ne unnie!"

"No need to call me unnie or miss chaeyoung, you can call me by my name"

She hugged me much tighter as i reciprocated the hug.

"So are you free tonight?"

"Why mina?"

It feels so good to be called by may name when she's the one who say it. I might be crazy for some people but I'll rather hear her voice than hearing music.

"Movie night at my house?"
______________________________________
Short again but I'll make a part two tomorrow when i woke up. There might be a smut there, i don't know.

- Author Cl.