let's be real this time(3)

" w-what?" I asked, She said
Pretend to be her girlfriend? Then added let's be real this time?, What's her point?.

"I-i know we just met last night but can i court you, I'm really interested on you" Mina told me, i was speechless at what she said.

"Please chaeyoung, give me a chance!"

"Okay, okay, i let you court me, don't tell me your just using me for your company?!"

"No i will never do that to anyone, your the first one i fell inlove at first sight. I'm myoui minari when i fall in love i will not let her go!"

"I-i.. okay?"

"A-are you giving me a chance to court you? Son Katarina Chaeyoung?"

"Y-yes, how did you know my English name??"

"Oh that... My friend is in a relationship with your friend, jeongyeon?"

"You me jeongyeon unnie had a boyfriend?"

"No! Not boyfriend it's girlfriend, and she talks about you a lot."

Jeongyeon unnie talks about me? She talk about me with the great myoui mina?.

"O-okay?"

"Yes! For now let's get to know each other more, stay here for a while."

"Okay!"

As we talk i found out that we have a lot of common like, dancing, singing, reading and many more.

"I should go home, my dog still didn't eat and he's home alone."

"Okay, chaeng! Are you free at Tuesday? Let's go have a date."

Date at Tuesday?

"Okay, since I'm not that busy"

"Okay, come on I'm gonna drive you to your home tell me the address"

"Okay...."

>>>> Fast Forward<<<<

"Thank you for taking me home, mina you should go home before it's get dark, text me when you get home okay?"

"Thank you so much chaeyoung for giving me chance to know you more I'm really interested on you when jeongyeon talks about you and yeah I'll chat you when i get home."

"Bye love! I love you!"

"Label first!"

I laugh at what i said, she said when i said i love you that's when I'm answering her by yes.

She's really into me how come?

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

Mina.
I'm now at the flower shop because i want to give chaeyoung a flower in our first date.

I don't know why but there's a string of lightning i feel when our fingers touch, i really want to be with her.

"Hello! Ma'am may i know what kind of flower you want?"

"Uhmm may i know what kind of flower do someone use in their first date?"

" Roses is what people usually use when it comes to date but i suggest you, red carnation it's simbolizes esteem, affection, admiration and love."

"Okay please ma'am get me a boquet with that flower",

"Okay"
>>>>>><<<<<<

"Here's the flower's ma'am, you don't need to pay for it but please promise us when you came back that girl who's you gonna have a date with is your's"

"Yes ma'am i promise you that!"

I got out of the shop and go to the cafe where we supposed to meet.

After a minute i saw the love of my life walking to me.

"Hi love, you look so beautiful, can't help to fall in love."

"Oh gosh! Mina your such a sweet talker"

"Just for you"

I stand up and pull the chair for her to sit.

"Oh and here flowers for you my love, i love you"

"Thank you!"

>>>><<<<

It's been five months since i started courting her that five months it happen that i fall inlove with her more deeper because of her cute face and her childish actions.

I was driving to fetch her, after a few minutes i was outside of her house.

"Love!! I'm here!"

I saw her running I'm still mesmerized by her beauty.

"You really look amazing my love that's why i love you"

"Oh come on mina, let's go picnic"

>>>>><<<<<

Chaeyoung.

It's been five months and she's still courting me, we're gonna go picnic and I'm gonna answer her she's so caring I can't help to fall inlove with her, with her soft gesture's.

We are now at the mountain having our picnic while watching the sunset, i think this is the right time to tell her that i love her.

"Mina?"

"Hmm? What is it my love?"

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course my love, i loveee you sooo muchh that i think of you everyday."

"I love you too"

She looked at me wide eyed she's shock by what i said.

"W-what did you said?!"

"I said i love you too mina"

She hugged me.

" I love you too my love"

_____________________________________

Hello! Thank you for supporting my stories.

Please vote for it!

I'm gonna try uploading, i cannot focus on anything rn, so sorry for the shorts story I'm uploading i was not in myself this fast few days, so please bare with me.

Thank you!

- Author Cs.