Movie Love

Myoui Mina is a Famous actress, a cold hearted person and very good at hiding her emotion even when she's happy, she never talk on someone that she's not comfortable with but one of a famous actress caught her eyes but opposite with her personality.

Son Chaeyoung, a famous actress too, a bubbly and sunshine to an every movie she gets. She's a happy go lucky girl but never loved someone, since highschool she never fell inlove with someone.

"Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung should be partnered in a GL series"

The director said to the two. Myoui Mina was shocked because she will be partnered with the person she caught her eyes on and interested with. Chaeyoung was just sitting there with a book in the table full with drawing.

"Chaeyoung, do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, I'll be partnered with Ms. Myoui to a Gl series."

Chaeyoung was too focused on sketching in her sketch book that she doesn't notice Mina beside her looking at her.

"Ehem... Ms. Son Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung look beside her and there is mina staring at her. Not in a cold way but she can't explain what look mina is giving her. Soft stare?

"Oh... Hello Ms. Mina didn't notice you here, I'm Son Chaeyoung"

"H-hello... I'm Myoui Mina, but you can just call me mina since we'll gonna work together now"

The two introduced each other with a warm smile that mina thought she'd melt by the smile and stare that chaeyoung is giving to her.

H

ello! We are happy to announce that Ms. Myoui Mina and Ms. Son Chaeyoung will be filming a Gl series called "taught me to love you".
Jry entertainment

985,828likes.
67,926comments

Minamylove: so excited for this series! <3
Chaemywife: i thought I'm the only one? Joke, Excited for this!!!

Mina.

"I want you guys to do fan service to this upcoming week starting today one of you should post a picture with each other"