Moody Mina- F

Chaeyoung was walking they're house where her and mina, her girlfriend stay at. A few minutes drive she arrive, she was exhausted at her work since she had many paper work to signed from her company.

"I'm home"

She was curious why the house is so quiet. She walk to they're bedroom and there she saw mina, looking frustrated and serious while looking at her laptop.

"Mina..did you eat?

She looked at her angrily, is she moody again?

"I'll cook you something mina, wait for me"

"Shut up! I don't want to eat get out!"

Chaeyoung was shocked at her sudden out burst.

"But you nee-"

"I said shut up! Your getting annoying chaeyoung! Get out of the house! I don't want to see you right now!"

Mina got up and make chaeyoung leave without anything wearing a woman suit partnered with a pencil skirt. Chaeyoung was knocking at the door because Mina locked it. Did i do something that pissed her off? Chaeyoung question her self.

Chaeyoung.

I'm so cold right now, she just kick me out the house. Good thing i bring my phone. I tried to open it but it was off. Dead battery again. It's like lord wasn't in her side that night when it rains so hard.

She was disappointed at her girlfriend action, she walked at their backyard climbing the fence, she has a multiple scratch to her legs and her arm because of falling from the ground.

"Finally and lucky"

There is a jacket and a pajama at the laundry outside. I don't care anymore I'm cold. After i ware the clothes i climb again and walk away, it's raining hard and I'm soaking wet all over my body. 'i just want to rest, why does she have to do this' i thought i would comeback home resting but not what i thought of.

I sit in the side of the road while looking at the lights. Where do i go now? I'm tired and i still have work tomorrow.

It's been an hour since it's raining and i have nowhere to go, so i walked to a bench and sit there.

I didn't notice that i was crying, I don't know why, maybe because of what mina did to me. I was getting dizzy and having a hard headache.

'oh god no...'

After a few hours the rain slowly fade and i was still seating in the bench. I look at my wrist watch and it displayed 2am in the midnight. Gosh I'm soaking wet...

Mina.

After few hours my work was done so i get up and i remember Chaeyoung. I look at the clock wall, it's 12 in the midnight. I panic, i look outside and it's raining, where could she be.

"Oh god what should i do!!"

I dial her phone, text her friends but no one knows where is chaeyoung. They panic as well and helped me.

I took my jacket and a umbrella and go outside to find chaeyoung. I looked around and there i saw a familiar person sitting at the bench soaking wet. I slowly walk at the girl and i look at her face. It's chaeyoung!

She was passed out, and she was hot. Gosh, she have a fever.

I try to wake her up but she's not waking up so i drop the umbrella and carry her. We arrive home and i put her in the bathtub and open the faucet as it drop warm water.

"I'm sorry chaeyoung..."

What did i do?? Gosh, I'm so immature to kick her out. Look what j have done.

After i showered her i changer her clothes to an hoodie and pajama.

"M-mina..."

I look at her when i was supposed to walk away. She was awake and crying.

"I'm sorry love, your sick let me take care of you."

I hugged her tight as she snuggle at my neck and cried. After she calm, she was now sleeping so i lay her down slowly at the bed and tucked her in. I walk to the kitchen and cooked porridge for her and got some medicine.

After that i walk to the bedroom holding her porridge and medicine and water.

"Chaeng...wake up, eat and drink medicine"

She woke up and i help her to sit.

"I'm sorry again chaeyoung..."

I feed her with her food as she just staring at me blankly. After she ate i gave her, her medicine and drink it. She layed down to the bed and open her arms.

"Come here, min min.... I'm cold."

I smiled as i get in and hugged her.

"I love you chaeyoung, I'm so sorry... Your tired and i still kicked you out. I'm childish at my action earlier. Sorry again. And i love you sooo much"

She looked up from me and then pecked my lips.

"I love you too mina, no need to say sorry. I forgive you"

I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep. I really love this girl even though i hurt her so many times she still understand me.

"I'm so lucky to have you chaeyoung....i love you"

She snuggle more closer and plant her face in my chest. Her body is Trembling in cold so i pulled up the duvet.

"Iklobe yoau tzo"

I giggle and i let myself fell asleep.
______________________________________
It's been raining non stop here so i have no school today, long weekend again. I miss her though, joke! How are you guys? Hope you guys doing good, sorry for the late update. I'll update again later because i have so many ideas stuck in my head. That's all, thank you and be happy!

- Author Cl.