Party- A 1/?

Hello! So this story was based in my party. I was liking this girl about half in a year now but i was scared to commit, so here i am crying haha. Coward right? All of the words in here is all of what i said.
______________________________________
Chaeyoung.

"Hey chaeng, you gonna attend the acquaintance party?" I heard a voice behind me while I'm studying at the canteen. I looked behind, there is mina standing smiling.

"Yeah.. the receipt is in my bag. You?" She smiled widely, i closed my book and fix my things as i stand up.

"Yeah! I just bought it earlier!"

She walked towards me and hug me, i felt my heart skip a beat. I back away from the hug as Suno and Dahyun came.

"Hey girly!!" Suno run up to me as he hug me. Suno is gay and he has a boyfriend niki. I hugged him back as i tickle him.

"So you'll gonna hug him, and me?"

I heard mina speak. I looked at her as i walked up to her, but she run to the gym.

"Hey mina! Come here! I'll hug you!"

I open my arms wide as she run up and hug me. I looked behind and there suno and dahyun smirking at me.

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

"Chaeng is sad because her crushie is not heree~~"

Momo teased me but what she said is true. It's the sports cup in our school and later afternoon is the acquaintance party.

"I wonder why you have to like someone who is slow at love...."

Nayeon walked up infront as we seat at the table chair.

"Why is it bad?"

"Nah... it's just... it can hurt your feelings. And she have a boyfriend. "

Yeah... mina has a boyfriend, she's wonwoo.

" Maybe chaeyoung wants to be a rebound. "

" I'll be a rebound for her though, atleast she can use me as she heal... "

They looked at me and stopped laughing.

" You know chaeng, bangchan is there for you. You don't need to be a rebound on someone who is dense.. "

Right... bangchan is there for me, but i really can't like him as much as i like mina.

" You guys know I'm not straight.. "

" It's your choice chaeng... but you can count on us, okay? "

I hug them as my phone vibrates.

Minari<3

Hey chaeng! Let's go together later!

Yeah... sure.. I'll pick you up!

>>>>time skip<<<<

I'm walking through Mina's house, and i saw her with her boyfriend. I saw jake at the sidewalk as i called him.

" Jake! Come with me! "

He runs up to me.

" I know where we're going "

" Just shut up! "

" Hey minari! "

She looked at me as she smiled, i looked at wonwoo as he waved at me.

" come on dahyun is at the school! "

She panicked as she talked to wonwoo.

" wait! Chaeng come with me let's get my bag! "

She was so beautiful as she wear a dress. She grabbed my hand as we walked inside their house. After she get her bag we walked to the school while her boyfriend was with us to drop her off.

>>>>Time skip<<<<

We we're at the front partying with many students dahyun and jihyo was with us, while momo are with sana.

I was jumping up and down as mina was looking at us. While the song "can i be him" was playing. I was relating at the song as i was almost crying from her. I looked at her as the favorite part of the song played.

"I swear that every word you sang, you wrote 'em for me!
Like it was a private show, but I know you never saw me!
When the lights come on and I'm on my own!
Will you be there, will you be there?!
Can I be the one you talk about in all your stories!
Can I be him?!
Can I be him?!
Can I be him?!
Can I be him?! "

My tear's was falling as i looked at her.

" Hey chaeng.... why are you crying? "

I broke down i her arms.

" chaeng... you know dahyun and jihyo is here for you"

I run up to jihyo as i cried hard.

After 2hours the party is over i walked to dahyun.

" Hey dahyun let's go.. "

" Hey Mina! Bye! "

I bid them goodbye as i saw chaeyoung walking with her boyfriend as he fetch her from the school. I felt myself crying again.

" Hey dahyun... let's go to my apartment? Drinks? "

She looked at me as she smiles at me.

" I'll call suno"

______________________________________
Yeah, all of this happen last friday I've never had a happy ending with but for this story i was contemplating if i should do this as a happy ending or in my own ending. And yes i live alone. So... I'll write the next part later I'm scared that i have a covid cause I can't taste or smell anything.

Literally fuck up because it's school day tomorrow.

- Author Cs.

I'll reveal what happened at the acquaintance later at the part two.