dinosaur love - (F)

So this is inspired with the au i saw on TikTok, enjoy!

--------------------------
I'm in the library right now and i saw a book about dinosaurs, i really like dinosaur and even though they extinct i still want to see them. I always go to a museum where a sculpture or fossils of dinosaur can be found.

I want to tell this story to others but to who? What if.... What if i rant all the story i red to my crush, she can't see it though? She's famous actress.

Mina.

I was scrolling to my phone as a thousand of messages pop up, but a one person caught my eyes.

Son Chaeyoung

Hello ms mina!

I've red a books about dinosaurs earlier at the book store.

I maybe childish because I'm 19yrs old but still addicted to dinosaur...

But do you know that many people said that I'm immature because of my act.

Disregard that, i read this book about dinosaurs and it's so cool!
----

Oh so she likes dinosaur? That's cute...

----

Fun fact about dinosaurs, do you know that the oldest one known to us right now is the eoraptor, an omnivore that roamed the earth around 230 million years!

It's cool right?

Here's the cutest thing about dinosaurs because they like to snuggle!!!

Oh my freaking goshh!! They're so cute.

Jahahaha, if you read this you may think I'm a weirdo.
----
Nope, she's to cute. She's been messaging me since yesterday?
----
For me my favorite dinosaur is triceratops, they're just so cute and I've been thinking to put a tattoo of them in my arms.

Now I'm curious what is your favorite dinosaur, or if you even like dinosaur.
----

🦕My

🦕
My. Mina
------

Chaeyoung.

Omg, mina posted a photo on twitter!

Wait what? What is the meaning of the majungasaurus emoji?!? Is she reading my messages??

"Gosh chaeyoung, don't be delusional"

I'll just continue to rant about dinosaurs to her.
----
Mina.

I guess she saw my emoji because she liked my post.
----
I'm back! I'm being delusional in the emoji you posted, hmmm... Is that your favorite dinosaur??