School Rivals- F

Chaeyoung.

I'm Son Chaeyoung, and I'm academic achiever always top 1 but i have this rival, i have been crushing on her since i met her. I never seen her as my rival and i only see her as my crush or the one i fell for.

But i don't think that she see me as a friend, maybe she see me as her enemies. I've been very out of myself this days just to let her be top 1 even though I'm gonna be a disappointment in our family. They wanted me to be top 1 cause they see i have nothing to achieve when I'm a kid. They beat me out if they saw that my grades fail, but I don't care about it anymore i just want to escaped they're prison.

"Hey chaeyoung, guess what? I'm higher than you in English"

Mina said as she try to gave me her test paper, She was 99 and i was 89. 'lucky, I'm gonna die this night hahaha' i thought, for sure my parents gonna beat me out of death.

"Yeah..."

I said in boring tone, I don't want to be her rival anymore. I want her to be someone who will take care of me, but maybe that's impossible to happen.

"What a loser for being a 89, what's wrong with you this day. You've been failing, hahaha"

I felt a pang on my chest as she laugh at me. I decided to ignore her and go home.

When i got home my parents was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Let's me see your score, Chaeyoung."

My father said, i walked up to her and gave her my paper. 'be ready for your death, self". My father looked at my angrily.

"Your a disappointment! 89 in English?! Did you even study?!"

He shouted at me, this is enough I'm done.

"Disappointment?! Me?! I've been trying my good for you to be proud?! And all i could hear or feel is you! Beating me and shouting harsh word to me! I'm done! I give up my happiness for you! I didn't even ate just to study! All i was asking is for you guys to love me! Is that hard! Just kill me if you're just gonna beat me out to death!"

I said and hold his hand and slap it on my face until my lips blood up.

"Your being a disrespectful child!"

As he slapped me hard and i felt that i my lips bruised.

"I'm always respectful for you but when i talk back at you, all you see is I'm disrespectful! I'm your child too! Hear my opinion too!"

As i fell down because of weakness. I tasted my blood as it drip down.

"I've been in your prison since i was a kid and I don't even had a opportunity to ask for someone's help because you always threaten me that you'll disown me! But now that I'm old I'll make my own decisions. Disown me or what i will never forgave you about the trauma that you've caused to your child's life!"

I shouted as i ran away from home, i felt a sting in my lips.

I took out my phone and dial Jeongyeon.

"U-unnie... Help me please"

"Why?! What happened, wait for me tell me your location"

"I'm in the playground half way at the house"

I hung up and collapse on the bench, i cried and cried as i dig my nails into my wrist until it bleed. I shouted and shouted i looked around and it's really peaceful at night, i harm myself.... I scratch my forehead i have a wound on my cheeks.