Sweet Smile- A/F

The girl who has the sweetest smile. The girl that everytime you will see her is she will smile at you. The girl who likes to take picture about sunsets because for her it's calming. The girl who is parentless. The girl who never celebrates her birthday because for her it's just a normal day. The girl who always getting cheated or hurt by the person she loves the most. The girl who take cares about others but forgot to take care of herself. Yes.. she's Son Chaeyoung.

Behind her smile, there's a girl who wants to feel loved without begging for it, the loved that she gives to others but never received it. The girl who just want to give up but thinking about the others that needs her. The girl who always beg to god to remove all the pain she's feeling everyday, the girl who cries her heart every night and comfort herself.

She has a sweet smile, right? Her life looks so perfect, without problems. But behind those smiles, she is the girl who just want to escape the reality, the world. She lost her Parents when she was a child, and the only person's who's always been there for her is her girlfriend and friends. Her girlfriend is the one who teach her to love herself and give her the love that she never experienced. Chaeyoung is such a sweet person, she loves sunset, sunrise, the sun and moon, nature's. I always accompany her to watch the sunsets or sunrise when we have a time. She is the girl who I don't want to lose and i want her to feel that she has someone to love her. Because she's a human too.....like us.

She experienced a lot of brutal things since her childhood. Being bullied, being betrayed by the person she trust the most, experience physical and cyber bullying. Yes....her life seems perfect that you think of her as a joyful and a perfect person. But no....the world has been cruel to her and always suffer at night and always asked god if she really deserve all the pain that she has been feeling.she experience a lot of things that she never even deserve. Chaeyoung is a kind person, she always make sure that all of her friends are okay and having peace, while her? She always make sure that she always did enough to not feel left out. She's a protective gf, everytime her girlfriend had a fight on someone, she argued with it. She doesn't want her friends to experience the same thing she's experiencing her whole life.

Chaeyoung is a loveable person, when she loves someone she will give her everything and anything for that person but always getting cheated on. One time she experience betrayal, she question me about herself "Mina, A'm i not enough?" And that question hurts me. She always did more than enough but people don't notice that. She has a lot of trauma that she doesn't even deserve.

One day I've had enough of it, we we're watching the sunrise that time and i asked her the question. "Chaeng, are you okay?" She look at me, having tears in her eyes. I hugged her tight as i comfort her. "Min.... I'm tired..." I think even though she disappear in this world, i will always be there for her. 'till death do us part, chaeyoung'.

But this time, i help her to cope up with everything, having a Patience to her, loving her, giving her everything, taking care of her, and lastly to heal her. Today i plan to propose to her at our sunrise watching. I always choose sunrise at a valuable moment because 'sunrise is set for a new life or new memories'

"Chaeyoung..."

She looked at me and i motion her to stand up. I kneel in one knee and open the ring box.

"Son Chaeyoung, we've been through up's and down's but still we didn't give up. We always help each other to our darkness night, today i propose to you in our sunrise viewing and plan to make new memories with you. To give you the love that you deserve, to take care of you in sickness and health"

She was crying while smiling widely.

"Today is the day that i will ask you, Will you Marry me Ms. Son Chaeyoung?"

She wipes her tears and replied.

"Yes... Mina... I'll marry you"

I got up and put the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately. I promise to this girl that i will not hurt her the way people hurt her before.

"Thank you for everything, minari, i love you"

"And thank you for fighting, my love, i love you too"
______________________________________
Hello! It's been two days since i last update. Been busy these day, lack of sleep even. But here is your short oneshot. Thank you and be happy!

- Author Cl.