Chapter 35

Jamie's P.O.V
"LEVI!," I yelled at the top of my lungs. He ran into the room, "What?! Who died?!" I laughed, "No one. But Haley got a tattoo!" "Let me see," he said, walking over. I clicked on the picture she sent and showed it to him. "Why'd she get such a big tattoo?" I shrugged, "I don't know. It's Haley were talking about here." Levi nodded, "True." "You're so cute," I smiled, "Come here." With a confused look, Levi sat down beside me. I began kissing him, and he didn't object. Once I stopped, he stared at me. "Your mood swings are becoming more in my favor," Levi smirked. I laughed, "I know. Pregnancy is a weird thing." "Back to tattoos, what if I got one?" "What would you even get?," I chuckled. "Maybe like.. teardrops under my nipples." "Why are they crying?" "They're not, they're lactating," he smirked. I bursted out laughing. This continued longer than it probably should have, but whatever. "You're so stupid," I say, finally regaining composure. "I know," he agreed with a smile. "What did I marry?" "A beautiful, amazing, fabulous, intelligent man," he boasted. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. "COME BAAACK," Levi called, sounding like a complete idiot. I let out a chuckle and walked up the stairs.

Haley's P.O.V
As I began packing a bag for LA, Em walked into my room and sat down. "When's the interview thing?," she asks. "In 2 days. My flight leaves tomorrow.. And I was thinking maybe you could come with," I say. "What? You're gonna take me to California?," she squealed, "You're the best sister ever!" Em jumped off the bed and hugged me tightly. "My friends are gonna be so jealous." I laughed, "Well go tell them the news and go pack some stuff. We're leaving early tomorrow morning." "Kay! Love ya sista," she said in her sassy tone, then walked out the door.

"Back," Adam says, walking through the door with his own bag, "You tell Em yet?" I nodded, "Just told her a few minutes ago. She's really excited." "Who wouldn't be? It's California for crying out loud," he smiled, "And soon I'll be living there with the best thing that's ever happened to me." Adam's arms wrapped around my waist slowly. "Don't get too ahead of yourself. I haven't been accepted yet," I say. "But you will be! And then before you know it, we will be laying on the beach, drinking Coronas." I smiled, "That sounds amazing." Adam gently kissed my shoulder, "It will be."

The next morning, I woke up at 6am from the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I shut it off and pulled the covers over my head. "Ugh," Adam groaned, "Get up, we got a flight to catch in an hour." I rubbed my eyes and sat up, "I hate getting up early. Why couldn't the flight leave at noon or something." Adam shrugged and walked off to the bathroom, ruffling his messy hair. I slowly got out of bed and went into Emily's room. "Rise and shine. Flight leaves in an hour," I yawned. Abruptly, she sprung up from the covers, startling me a bit. "California, here I come!" I shook my head and walked back to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair, then put on some foundation and mascara. I was honestly too lazy and too tired to try and perfect winged eyeliner.

"You think we can stop and get Starbucks on the way?," I asked Adam. "Yeah maybe, if we have time." "Okay," I nodded and pulled on a pair of white high waisted shorts and my favorite crew neck. To top it off, I put on my maroon converse and sprayed perfume.

"Em! You ready?," I called. "Yeah!," she called back. "Okay, let's go babe," I say to Adam. He nodded, grabbed his suitcase, and followed me down the stairs.

Jamie's P.O.V

"Babe, let's go get something to eat," Levi says, walking into the room. "Alright," I say and followed him out to the car. While we rode, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It threw me off guard a bit, and I quickly grabbed Levi's hand. "You okay?," He asked. "I don't-" Before I could finish, another sharp pain swept through me. Then I felt something warm between my legs. I looked down and saw that there was water all over my pants and the seat.

"Did your water just break?!," Levi says. I couldn't answer, because another sharp pain stabbed into my stomach. I leaned over in my seat and felt tears fill in my eyes. "Drive to the hospital, hurry!"

I kept telling myself everything was alright, but God, the contractions hurt like crazy. The pain I was feeling right now compared to nothing I had ever felt before. "HURRY LEVI!," I shouted through gritted teeth. "Just hang in there, we will be there before you know it."

The worse the pain got, the angrier I became. It frustrated me that there was nothing I could do to make it go away. This wasn't just an aching pain, it literally felt like I was being stabbed. I was at the verge of tears, clenching my fists together as hard as possible.

"Okay, we're here." I opened my eyes at the sound of Levi's door opening. Before I knew it, he had me at the front desk, speaking frantically to the woman. "My wife, she's in labor." "Can I get a wheelchair please?," The woman said, and a tall man in blue scrubs hurriedly pulled one up to me. I sat down and was rushed back to one of the rooms.

"Get me an epidural, please," I begged the man. He nodded, "The doctor will be in here in a few to give you a pelvic exam, then I'll see what we can do. Hang in there." I watched as he walked out of the room, then saw Levi rush to my bed side. "Call Haley," I say, "I want her to be here."

Haley's P.O.V

"She's what?!," I shouted into the phone. Levi continued rambling and ended with, "Just be here." I hung up the phone and looked to Adam. "Jamie's in labor, drive to the hospital." "What about the flight?," he says. "Forget the flight, we will book another one. My best friend's having a baby, and I'm not missing it." "Jamie's having a baby?," Emily asked from the back seat. "Yes." She continued talking about something, but I really didn't pay attention. I was too busy thinking about my friend and what she was going through.

Jamie's P.O.V

I sighed in relief when I saw Haley walk into the room. She quickly hugged me and asked if I was okay. I nodded and told her about the pelvic exam, and finally getting that epidural. It was just now starting to take effect, so the contractions were not near as painful as before.

Then the doctor and nurse walked in and said it was time to start pushing. With Levi on my left and Haley on my right, I squeezed both of their hands and started pushing. Minutes passed. "Come on Jamie, one more," Haley says. I pushed long and hard, when finally I felt relief. As I laid my head back on the pillow, I heard the baby start to cry and tears rolled down my cheeks.

Haley's P.O.V
"Oh my God," I smiled, "He's beautiful, Jamie." I looked to see she was also smiling with tears streaming down her face. I felt tears began to roll down mine, too. As the doctors went to clean the baby off, Levi followed. While another doctor fixed up Jamie, I remained by her side.

"You did it!" "I know," she sighed, "Thank you so much for being here. I couldn't have done this without you." I leaned down and hugged her tightly. "I wouldn't have missed this for the world!"

Jamie's P.O.V

Haley had walked out to tell Emily and Adam the news. Then, carrying our son, Levi comes over to my bedside. He carefully puts the baby in my arms. More tears flow as I look into his eyes for the first time. He had a head full of dark brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. "He looks just like you," Levi says, running his hand over my hair. "Really?" I looked down at the baby again, realizing that Levi was right.

"What do we name him?," I asked. "Jamison Andrew." I smiled, "Well Jamison, welcome to the world." He opened his eyes as I said his name, which made me laugh. "I think he approves," Levi says. "I think he does, too."