Chapter 25

Sorry I haven't updated sooner! The holidays have made me pretty busy :P Anyways, I hope you enjoy Chapter 25(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Ready?'', I asked Jamie as she clutched her bouquet in her hands. She nodded, ''I think so.. Are you sure I look okay?'' ''Yes! Levi's going to be amazed, trust me'', I replied with a smile. ''Okay, let's do this.'' She grabbed onto my arm and started walking out of the room and down the small isle. As expected, Levi looked shocked at how beautiful she was. This made me smile, and I let her release my arm as I went and stood by Adam. The preacher, dressed up like Elvis Presley, said the vows and had them repeat them. ''You may kiss the bride'', he said, and Jamie and Levi kissed passionately. 

Adam and I started clapping while throwing rose petals on them. When they finally pulled away from eachother, they joined in on the celebration, exchanging hugs with us. Then, Adam's lips were pressed onto mine as I hugged him tightly. We all decided to go back to the hotel and just spend time together and celebrate this amazing night.

I quickly put on my cheetah print bikini because we were going to hang out in the hottub. After putting my hair into a pony tail, I walked into Jamie and Levi's room to join the others. ''I got the wine!,'' Adam said as he walked into the room, too. I smiled and took the glasses out of his hand, pouring some for myself, him, and Levi. While Adam and Levi sat in the hottub, Jamie and I sat on the side, putting only our feet in. ''That's one of the things I don't like about being pregnant..'', she said. ''What?'', I asked. ''I can't drink... And you guys know how I am! I like my booze.'' I let out a laugh, ''Well, cheers to that.'' I lifted my glass and so did Adam and Levi. I took a drink and sat it back down beside me.

''Since the wedding's done, what's next for our Vegas trip?", Adam asked. I shrugged, ''I don't know.. We're leaving in 2 days so..'' ''I guess we'll figure it out sooner or later'', Levi said, taking another drink of his wine. For another 20 minutes or so, we all stayed in there talking and having a good time, but soon were we all ready for bed.

I changed out of my bikini quickly and put on a baggy t-shirt and some short, black shorts. I walked back into mine and Adam's bedroom and sat down in the office chair. Then, Adam entered the room holding a wine bottle and new drinking glasses. I stood up from the chair and walked over to him. Taking the wine out his hand, I sat it on the dresser and hugged him. I just needed his arms around me right now. He gently released me from his grasp and moved his hands to my cheeks, forcing my eyes to look into his. Then, he passionately kissed me and I stood on my tip toes to kiss him with the same passion. ''So.. About the wine'', Adam said, ''Should that wait for later?'' I nodded with a smirk and pulled him towards the bed, kissing him deeply.

2 Days Later...

I let out a sigh of relief as I stepped into the house, ''Finally, we're home!'' Adam agreed and followed me up to my room and sat down our bags. ''Vegas was awesome.. But I must say, there's no place like home'', he said. ''So now you're quoting Dorothy from Wizard of Oz?'', I laughed. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a kiss, which lasted probably a minute or so. Once it was over though, I had to admit, it was disappointing to feel our lips seperating. 

''Okay, I'm going to go get us some food for dinner.. Any suggestions?'', he asked, looking down at me. ''Your choice. I picked it last time'', I replied, intertwining my fingers with his. ''Okay, I'll be back in a little while.'' I nodded and gave him a kiss. Then he walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

I decided that while he was gone, I'd use this time to unpack my stuff and get settled back in. So, I grabbed my suitcase from the floor and laid it on my bed, unzipping it quickly. I started pulling out all of the clothes stuffed in there and then worked on putting them back into my closet. As I hung up another shirt, I noticed something in the very corner of the closet, under a pile of clothes. I picked it up, realizing it was the note Aiden had written me the day he left. 

Memories I tried to forget flooded back into my mind as I once again skimmed over the words in the letter. I can't.. Don't make me read it again, I said to myself as I folded the paper back up. I wasn't ready to think about that mess yet, but something about it made me wonder where Aiden was, and if he was okay.. A bunch of 'what ifs' kept questioning me, and I tried to force them away. I can't torture myself with these thoughts, I just can't..

I quickly put the letter back under the pile where this time, it couldn't be seen. I didn't want to be reminded, but I knew that my brain wouldn't just let this situation go. I'd be haunted by the fact I even had a single thought about him, and that's what bothered me the most.

Later that night, Adam made those thoughts go away as he brought back some pizza and breadsticks. ''I couldn't figure out what to get, so I hope this is okay'', he said, sitting the food on the kitchen table. ''It's fine.. I was craving pizza anyway'', I smiled and grabbed some plates out of the cabinets for us. After getting our food, Adam and I went and sat on the couch. He put on a movie, which I quickly realized was one of my favorites. He was just good like that, like he'd always been. He really hadn't changed, he was still the same guy I'd fallen for 3 years ago. So, after we finished eating, we both laid down on the couch and watched the movie.