Chapter 16

Aiden's P.O.V

As I unpacked my last box into my dorm, I sat down on the bed sloppily. Suddenly, Levi bursted through the room. ''Hey! I got some takeout'', he said. Thank God we're roomates, I thought as I took some food out of a paper bag. As we started eating, a conversation started.

''How was your last night with Jamie?'', I asked. Levi smirked, ''Well.. Things went better than expected. If you know what I mean..'' I laughed, ''Really?'' He nods, ''Yep.'' ''Lucky you'', I said, ''I haven't gotten any in probably 4 months.'' ''Oh yeah.. Haley wouldn't give it up.. But I heard there's gonna be a party at the Capa house tonight.'' ''Where all those sorority girls are at?'', I say, feeling a smirk appearing on my lips. ''Exactly'', Levi said.

So, I decided to go, because why not? I'm single, some of those hot girls are single.. Plus, it'd be a good distraction from everything here at school, and maybe even back home. Scratch that.. It's not the time to think about that, just think about getting wasted and having fun. I changed out of my clothes and into some black jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt, along with some sneakers.

''You're not coming with me?'', I asked Levi, grabbing my car keys and putting my phone into my jeans pocket. ''Nah. I gotta study, and plus, I have a girlfriend, remember?'', Levi says. I nodded, ''Yeah... I remember when we'd go party all weekend and meet all these girls and stuff.. Now that you have somebody, it's just not the same. I'm glad you're happy though'', I said. ''Thanks..and have a good time, alright?'' I smiled and walked out the door.

2 Hours Later...

As I sat down my beer, I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 2 AM already?, I thought and shoved it back into my pocket. Just as I started thinking about leaving, a girl with light brown hair was dancing seductively while looking me directly in the eyes. I looked at her some more while biting my lip, then I pushed off the wall I was leaning on and walked over to her. ''Hey'', she smirked, ''You're new here, aren't you?'' I nodded, ''Yeah. And you are?'' ''Shayla.. You?'' ''Aiden'', I replied. She nodded in approval, ''I like it.. Sounds sexy.'' Then, she grabbed my shirt and kissed me roughly.

''Come with me'', she says, dragging me off to her room, where I grabbed her hips and laid her down onto her bed. I felt her small fingers grab my t-shirt, and I let her pull it over my head. Then, I unzipped her dress and took it off of her, exposing the laced lingerie. I fell out of my daydreaming from her unzipping my jeans and yanking them down my legs. I laughed a little bit from her eagerness, but went along with it.

Just as something was going to go into somewhere, Shayla, or at least I think that was her name, stopped me. ''Condom.. Top drawer'', she said, referring to her nightstand. I nodded and reached over into the drawer, opened up the packet and put it on. The last thing I remember was falling asleep after everything was over.

Haley's P.O.V

As I stepped out of the shower, I dried off and wrapped my towel around me. Then, I walked back into my room to the beautiful peace and quiet that remained. There also was memories, of everything I guess. I missed Adam, because I couldn't help wanting him here with me. I knew he had to work, and I can't stand in the way of that. Even if he is dancing for other girls, letting them touch him and everything, I know he will be faithful.

I crawled into bed a few minutes later and pulled the blankets over my shoulders. The bed was cold without Adam beside me, and I couldn't help wanting to feel the warmth radiating off of his body, feeling the touch of his fingertips on my skin. I sighed and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I heard my bedroom door open and close, which made me wake up. ''Adam?'', I murmured. ''Hi'', he said, taking off his jacket and laying it over a chair. ''Hi'', I smiled as he sat down beside me, ''How did work go?'' ''It was okay.. Would've been better if you were there'', he replied, smirking. ''Just hurry and get in bed, because I wanna cuddle'', I said cutely. He smiled, and got up. He took off his shirt and shoes, then his pants. As he got in bed, he put his muscular arm around my waist and pulled me against him. In a way, he was laying over me because he was on his stomach. Anyways..

I let his head rest in the bend of my neck, feeling his breath running on my skin. I shivered slightly, but soon got used to the pattern of breaths. Then, I felt his lips press on my shoulder as his hand rested gently on the bottom of my stomach where he'd pulled up my shirt. I turned my head the opposite way, and let his soft kisses trail to my ear. There, he stopped, and put his mouth on mine. I responded immediately, putting one hand on the back of his neck and the other in his hair. I felt his tongue enter my mouth as they both danced for dominance, and I won that battle surprisingly fast.

When we both pulled back, he whispered, ''Did I ever tell you how much I missed kissing you?'' I smiled, ''No. You didn't.'' ''I should have, shouldn't I?'', he asked. I shrugged, ''I dunno.. I like how you say things like that at the right times..'' He smiled sheepishly, ''Well, I try.'' Then, we both laid back down and cuddled for a while. I smiled in contentment, and finally went to sleep.