Chapter 11

Haley's P.O.V (Friday Night)

So far, this week has been absolutely amazing, but the weather is turning cold again. It's not much of a surprise considering its the end of October. Speaking of which, today's Halloween, my favorite holiday! Jamie has fully recovered and is out of the hospital, so her and Levi are going to go to a party with Aiden and I later. It's this cheerleader's annual 'Halloween Bash', as the populars call it. Even though those girls annoy me, I push it back, deciding that tonight will be about having fun. Em still off with her friend, so she's out of my hair.

Then, I heard a knock at the door, and I got up to open it. Standing there was Jamie, carrying her makeup bag, hair appliances, and what looked like a dress and heels stuffed into her purse. ''Okay, there's 4 hours until the party, and knowing us, I decided to come over kinda early so we could get ready together'', she says, walking to my bedroom. ''Good idea.. I still have to shower and stuff'', I say. ''Well go! We don't have all day!'', she urged and pushed me into the bathroom. Then, I quickly got in the shower, washed, and got out. I put on a black push up bra and some matching underwear because I knew tonight was going to be 'interesting'. Then, instead of changing into my dress, I slipped on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

After blow drying my hair, I went back into my bedroom to see Jamie putting on her makeup. At the moment, she was putting on some fake lashes, so I stayed quiet and let her concentrate. ''What do you think?'', she asks as she finishes her eye makeup. I nodded in approval, ''It looks great.'' She smiled, ''Thanks. Now hurry up and get ready!'' She stood up and walked away from my vanity, allowing me to sit and begin.

While I was doing my makeup, Jamie was curling her hair in the bathroom. Once my makeup was finished, I got up and started getting dressed. I put on a tight black dress that sat a few inches higher than my knees. The dress also had pretty black lace sleeves that went all the way down my arms. I decided to keep my black stilettos off until we were about to leave. Satisfied with my outfit, I sat back down at the vanity and started straightening my hair.

When Jamie finished with everything, she stepped out of the bathroom. ''Well, how do I look?'', she asks. I looked up to see her also in a tight fitting black dress. It was completely leather and had a gold zipper down the front. Her hair also looked pretty good, with her black curls pinned up into a bun. On top of her head was a headband with gold studs, matching the zipper on the dress. Her shoes were also black with the same studs on the backs of them.

''You look awesome!'', I smiled. ''Thanks! You too... Well, almost.. We have to finish this hair and give you accessories!'', she says, taking the straightener from my hands. After she was done straightening my hair, she lifted it into a high pony tail with the top poofing up a bit. Then, she gave me a pair of earrings and a black lace choker. I put both on, along with my black stiletto ankle boots.

''Wow. Just wow. You look great! I'm so proyd of myself for this creation!'', she says, gesturing to me. I rolled my eyes, ''Yes Jamie. You're great.. Now let's get our stuff together before the guys get here.'' She nodded and went to go clean up her stuff. Meanwhile, I was rummaging through my clutch purse, making sure I had everything I might need.

ID, money, mints... I was pretty sure I had all I needed. So, I also decided to gather up my items. Then, I put them back in their places and sat down onto my bed.

''How do you think tonight will go?'', Jamie asks, walking back into the room, putting in an earring. ''I have a feeling it's going to involve some.. dancing, drinking, and alot of kissing'', I laughed. ''Hah. You're probably right, knowing our guys'', she smirked. I rolled my eyes, ''Yeah. Tonight should be interesting.''

Aiden's P.O.V

''Come on, Levi! We gotta go get the girls'', I yell, grabbing my  car keys off of the table. ''I'm coming, hold on'', he yelled back. Then he appeared a few moments later with some blankets in his hand. ''What's that for?'', I asked. ''I'm guessing I'll be driving tonight since you and the girls will probably be drunk, so I'm bringing everyone blankets. It's supposed to be cold tonight, you know'', he replied. ''Put those away you idiot. It's a night to just have fun, and if we need to, we'll call a cab. Plus, even if the girls get cold, we can always give them our jackets. Think Levi, think'', I waved my hands in frustration. He sat the blankets back down onto the couch, ''You're gonna be regretting this later when Haley has your jacket and you're freezing'', he huffed. ''Whatever'', I mumbled and walked out the door.