Chapter 15

I have to find Adam.. I can't lose him again.. I thought as I quickly changed out of my pajamas. I threw on a t-shirt, some high waisted shorts, and some sandals. Forget makeup, I have to find him.. ''Hey Em! You wanna go to Anna's house?'', I called. ''Sure!'', she yelled back. ''Get your stuff, cuz I gotta go..'', I said, and she joined me in the living room a few minutes later. We both got in my car, and I dropped her off at her friend's house.

Then, I drove like a maniac to his apartment, which took me forever to find by the way! I rushed up to the front desk, ''What apartment does Adam Greene live in?'' ''Sorry ma'am, I can't tell you that'', the desk lady said. ''JUST TELL ME!'', I slammed my hand on the desk, making her jump. ''506'', she blurted out, and I ran off to the elevator. When the elevator didn't come, I went off to the stairs.

5th floor.. Please be here. I walked up to the door that said 506, and I knocked. I took a deep breath. Just as the door opened, there stood Adam. Before he could say anything, I pushed open the door more and jumped into his arms. ''Haley'', he said, his arms securing me. I had my legs around his waist tightly, helping him hold me up, and I pulled back from his hug and kissed him. ''Why?'', he asked me. I stared at him, ''Because.. You're the one.'' He kissed me again, this time more passionately, and I felt tears going down my cheeks.

''Why are you crying?'', he asked as he pulled back. ''I'm happy'', I replied with a smile. He hugged me again and put me down. I stared up at him, now noticing that his eyes were teary, too. ''Are you going to cry, too?'', I laughed. ''Maybe'', he smiled and looked at the ground. I intertwined my fingers with his and pressed my forehead to his. ''I'm sorry'', I whispered. ''We don't have time for that.. It's okay, really. All that matters is that you're here with me'', he said. I kissed him again, trying to make up for those years where I longed to do that. He had no idea how much I'd missed him.

''What about Aiden?'', he asks. I looked up at him, ''He helped me realize what I finally needed all along.. And it turns out, that what I needed was you.'' ''You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that'', he sighed. ''And you have no idea how long I've wanted this back.. You and me, together again, happy..'' ''That's all I've ever wanted, Haley..'' I let him hold me in his embrace, because of the fact I had craved for this moment since we broke up. I guess I had just pushed those feelings away, as I tried moving on. Sure, it worked for a while, but now look at me. Now that I have him back, I don't ever want to let him go.

Since Em was spending the night at her friend's house, I was able to stay with Adam. After changing into one of his t-shirts, I crawled into the bed with him and let him put his arm around my waist. ''It's crazy that you're here'', he says. I nodded, ''I know..'' ''And what about you and college? I don't want to hold you back from anything, Haley..'' ''You said that to me when you left..'', I whispered, ''And I just wish you'd stop thinking like that. You aren't holding me back from anything.. If anything, you did the complete opposite. I mean, do you really think I'd go to a male strip club if you hadn't asked me to?'' He laughed, ''Maybe, I don't know. You might've turned into a sex addict over the years.'' I rolled my eyes, ''You're an idiot.'' ''When it comes to you, yes'', he said, making me smile. ''Okay whatever, good night'', I say, kissing his cheek and laying back down.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon. I rubbed my eyes and saw Adam standing in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee. While he was turned around, I quietly got out of bed and hugged him from behind. ''Morning'', I smiled. ''Morning'', he said, and I could tell he was smiling, too. ''You want some breakfast?'', he asked as he turned around. ''I guess'', I said, reaching up at the cabinets. I frowned, realizing I couldn't reach them.''Shortie'', Adam laughed, and easily opened up the cabinet. He grabbed a plate and handed it to me. ''You just wait. Whenever people have gone crazy and are trying to kill us, I'm gonna be the one that could crawl through the places and save us'', I challenged. ''Did I ever tell you how much I liked that fire of yours?'', he askes. ''You didn't have to tell me, because I can read you like a book'', I smirked. "I know.. and I hate it", he said, stepping closer and placing his hands on my hips.I stood up on my tip toes and kissed his lips lightly. He smiled, and as I pulled back, kissed me again. After that, we fixed our plates and are some breakfast.

Jamie's P.O.V (That Night)

"I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow" Levi said, stuffing more clothes into a suitcase. I sighed, "I know.. and we aren't going to get to see each other for a while..." I walked over to him and hugged him, resting my chin on his shoulder. With a smirk on my face, I grabbed the bottom of his T-shirt and lifted it slowly and seductively. "Whatcha doing babe?", he said, and I could tell he was getting turned on. "You know how you said you're leaving tomorrow? Well, maybe we should make tonight memorable", I whispered. I turned him around and pushed him down on the bed. Crawling onto him, I grabbed his belt and unbuckled it. Then, he pulled me down to him and kissed me long and hard. Next thing I know were both under the sheets in only our under garments. He got on top of me and starting kissing my neck as my hands pressed his back, closing the space between us. I felt my bra slip off as I heard it fall to the floor. "Ready?", Levi asked. "Ready.."

The next morning I woke up feeling pretty satisfied with everything that happened last night. He was the best I'd ever had, to be honest. As I rolled over on my side, I stretched out my arm and felt Levi's skin under my fingertips.

"Wake up", I whispered, pulling the blankets over my exposed chest. "No", he mumbled, a smile curving on those lips of his. Finally, after some kissing, he opened up his eyes. I slowly went to the side of the bed, sheets still wrapped around me, and I grabbed my bra and underwear and put them on. Then, I picked up his shirt and put that on, too.

"When are you leaving today?", I asked, walking into his bathroom. "Late afternoon, why?", he said. "I just wanted to know how long we had together", I replied back. Then, he also entered the bathroom with some blue shorts on, and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You make me wanna stay", he sighs, "And everything with last night definitely makes me wanna stay." I smiled, but it quickly faded as soon as reality hit me like a ton of bricks. "It's gonna be a while before we'll be together again..", I say. "Don't talk like that. It won't be that long. We're only going to be a few hours apart. Plus, we will Skype and stuff, right?" I nodded, "Yeah. It's not the same as you actually being with me though.." "We will see each other soon enough. I promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Another chapter finally complete! I'm sorry I didn't get to update earlier. With school and everything else, I just haven't had the time. So I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit short, but I hope you like it! By the way, since this chapter was mostly Jamie's point of view, the girl in the picture is Jamie. So yeah, have a good day, and I hope you enjoyed reading a Jevi chapter(: