Chapter 8

Haley's P.O.V

As I walked to my car, someone grabbed my arm and stopped me. I turned around to see Levi. ''Hey!'', he smiled. ''Hi.. I really gotta get going'', I say. If he's not at the football field, then why would Aiden be there? Levi's his best friend.. he has to be around here somewhere. I need to get out of here. ''I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news or whatever, but Aiden really needs to talk to you. He's been going crazy'', Levi says. I sighed, ''Fine. Where is he?'' ''Equiptment shed'', Levi replied. I nodded and walked off. Ofcourse, the equiptment shed. Somewhere quiet, secluded. Doesn't suprise me.

I walked up to the shed quietly, opened the door, and went inside. There sat Aiden with his head in his hands. When I shut the door behind me, he looked up. ''Hey'', he says. I crossed my arms, ''What do you want?'' ''I want to apologize.. for being a jerk, and for scaring you.. I just lost it.'' ''Why? What's with Parker and you?'', I ask. He stayed quiet for a minute, ''He was going to try and get with you.. I guess I just got jealous and went off. I didn't want you to be another piece in his game.'' He kept talking and talking until I didn't really care anymore about what he was saying. ''Aiden, shut up.'' I suddenly pressed my lips against his. He seemed suprised, but returned a kiss. 

''So.. does that mean you forgive me?'', he asks. I nodded, ''Just don't do anything like that again.. You looked like a pshycopath'', I say. He looked at the ground in guilt, but I lifted his chin up and kissed him again. Then, I walked out of the shed and drove home.

Suddenly, it hit me. I just kissed Aiden.. and it was good, too! Who am I kidding? It was better than good! Ugh, why didn't I stay? Now I regret not kissing him more. I shook my head in disappointment. ''What are you thinking about? You've been making weird faces for 20 minutes'', Emily says. ''Nothing'', I say, breaking out of my thoughts. ''Okay fine, don't tell me'', she pouts. Then, she got her stuff and ran off to her room.

Aiden's P.O.V

She kissed me.. she really kissed me! I ran my fingers across my lips, trying to feel hers against mine again. God, it was so good. If only she knew how many times that moment had ran through my mind. After getting my thoughts sorted out, I exited the shed and into the locker room to change for football practice. 

''How'd it go?'', Levi asks as he walks through the door. ''Good.. she kissed me'', I bit my lip. ''Haha, see! I told you man'', he smiled. ''Who kissed you?'', a guy named Brandon asked. ''Not important'', I replied. I'm not the kind of guy to kiss and tell. Plus, I respect Haley too much to do that to her.

''Where's Parker?'', Coach yells. ''Your boy here beat him senseless'', one of Parker's friends says, slapping me on the back. ''Is this true?'', Coach asks the other guys. They nodded slowly. ''Aiden! Get out of here! You're suspended from practice and the games for the next month!'' ''I can't believe this!'', I rolled my eyes, ''Thanks for the support guys.'' I left the field, still not believing what had just happened.