Chapter 2

Thanks for reading my story! And for you, a picture of the beautiful AnnaSophia Robb, also known as Haley(:

''Em! You ready to go?'', I say, walking into her bedroom. She was fixing her hair and putting on lipgloss. ''Yeah, hold on'', she says. Then, I noticed her outfit. She was wearing a mint green skirt and a white shirt with a girl and her poodle on it. In her hair she had a sparkly bow. ''Why are you so dressed up? We're just going to Aiden's football game'', I ask. ''Logan's going to be there, DUH'', she says in a sassy tone. Logan is this guy she's been crushing on since first grade. ''Oh... So you're trying to impress a guy, huh?'', I smirk. ''Yeah. I know you've done it before.'' ''What? When?'' I ask, puzzled. ''Remember that one guy that worked at Starbucks?'' ''Oh yeah... I guess you're right'', I laughed. ''Okay, let's go, because I look FABULOUS!'', she squeaks. I rolled my eyes and followed her out to the car.

Then my text message alert went off. ''Hey Em, will you read that for me?'', I say, handing the phone back to her. She took the phone out of my hand and read it slowly. ''Aiden wants to know if you're coming to the game'', she says. ''Okay.. Can you text him back and tell him we're on our way?'', I ask. ''Yeah sure'', she begins, ''So why haven't you and him dated yet? He's totally hot. If I were older, I'd date him.'' ''Em, I told you there's nothing romantic with me and him..'', I say. ''Oh please. I know you think about him. You were talking in your sleep last night'', she says. ''What did I say?'', I say, wide eyed. ''You were saying how you loved him and wanted to kiss his face'', she says, then bursts into laughter. ''You LIAR!'', I yelled. ''Hahaha. I totally had you fooled. You should've seen your face just then.'' I rolled my eyes and took my phone back.

When we got to the game Emily and I got some food and sat down. Then both football teams rushed out onto the field. I immediately spotted Aiden on the field. Number 21. ''Hey! Theres Aiden!'', Em says, pointing down at him on the field. ''Yeah. I see him'', I say, chewing on my popcorn. ''Hey guys!!'', Jamie says, walking over to us and sitting beside me. ''What are you doing here?'', I ask her. ''Levi got me a ticket. I tried calling you but it went to voicemail'', she replied. ''Oh.. So you talked to Levi, huh?'', I ask curiously. ''Haha, yeah. We talked for a pretty long time too'', she smiles. ''Who's Levi?'', Emily asks. ''Oh, just this guy'', Jamie says. ''You guys never tell me anything'', Emily pouts. Jamie and I laugh and make sure Em doesn't notice, then we get back to watching the game.''WOO!'', Emily, Jamie, and I yell in unison. ''TOUCHDOWN FOR THE WILDCATS'', the announcer says through the speakers.

At the end of the game, Em and I got our stuff and started to leave. ''Haley! Wait up!'', Aiden says, running up to me. His hair was messy and sweat was running down his flushed face. ''Well, what did you think about the game?'', he asks. Before I got to answer, Emily suddenly ran off. ''Em! Where are you going?'', I yell. ''To see Logan!'', she replied. I turned back to Aiden. ''Logan's her crush'', I laughed. ''I can see that'', he says, pointing over at the two talking. ''Yeah. She's been obsessing over him for a while now.'' ''Haha. I remember those days of being a 3rd grader. I was so young and stupid'', he chuckles. ''And you still are'', I tease. ''Wow, thanks. Anyways, my parents are going to be out of town this weekend, so I was thinking that you and Em could come over and hang out'', he says. ''Yeah.. That sounds good'', I reply with a smile.