Chapter 9

Okay, I tried updating this chapter, and for some reason it's not showing up. So, I'll just have to rewrite it because I love y'all so much (: I hope you're enjoying because I try to make it as interesting as possible. Thanks guys! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Aiden's P.O.V)

When night came, I had this ache in my heart, wanting Haley with me. That kiss.. was magical, and something about the way it felt, drew me back in. I needed to see her and kiss her again. So, I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I grabbed my car keys off of the counter and started towards the front door. ''Aiden? Where are you going?'', my mom says, walking into the room. Ofcourse. She'll never let me go this late. ''Um.. No where. I was making sure I rolled up the windows in my car. I heard a storm was coming through tonight, and I don't want my car to get wet'', I lied. ''Oh, okay.. I was going to remind you about that, but I guess it just slipped my mind.'' After checking my car awkwardly, I walked back into the house and up to my room. Then, I picked up my phone to check and see if I had any notifications. Nothing.. So, I texted Haley.

Can you come over? I wanna talk..

After a few minutes, she replied back.

Sure.. Meet me at the back door.

I waited for about 2 or 3 minutes, then went back downstairs to meet her. There she stood on the deck, her eyes glistening in the moonlight. I slid open the glass door and let her in. ''Hi'', I whispered. ''Hey.'' I pointed to the living room, and she immediately understood that mom was up. She nodded and followed me up the stairs quietly to my room.

''So, what did you want to talk about?'', she asks as she shuts the door behind her. Temptation, you could say, took me over as I walked up and kissed her. She responded immediately and kissed me back. Then, our mouths were in sync. I felt her tongue lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I didn't object. I opened my mouth and let our tongues dance. By now, my arms were around her small waist, with hers wrapped around my neck. When we pulled back, we were both breathing heavily. I rested my forehead against hers and looked into those piercing blue eyes of hers. ''Aiden'', she whispered. ''Haley'', I whispered back. She stared at me for a moment, then pressed her lips against mine again. I knew she'd have to go soon, so I tried to make every second count.

''I need to go'', she says, pulling away from my kiss. I sighed, ''I know.. But I don't want you to.'' She held my face with her hands and stared into my eyes, ''Em might wake up.. and I don't want her to be worried.'' ''When can I see you again?'', I ask. ''Tomorrow.. Em's going on a field trip or something.. You can come over then. I'll call you,okay?'', she whispered. I nodded in disappointment. Before she left, she kissed me one last time and snuck out the back door.

Haley's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning surprisingly energized. I kissed Aiden last night... A lot. The thought made me bite my lip and smile. Everything was perfect, absolutely perfect. Since it was the weekend, I knew Em should already be up. She's the kind of kid who gets up early even on weekends. I really don't get it, but whatever. I trudged down the stairs to find Em hovering over the kitchen counter. I suddenly realized that she had my phone. ''Em! What are you doing!?'', I say, grabbing my phone away. ''Nothing! Geez..'', she grumbled. I looked at the phone to see that nothing was open except my lock screen. I sighed and put the phone back down. ''I told you not to look through my phone.'' She crossed her arms, ''Fine. Make me some breakfast. I'm starving!'' I rolled my eyes and grabbed some cereal and a bowl out of the cabinets. ''When do you leave for your field trip?'', I ask. ''An hour'', she replied, pouring the cereal into the bowl, along with some milk. Good.. The sooner the better. ''Don't you think you should be getting ready? I know Logan will be there.'' ''Yeah.. You're probably right.'' She quickly ate and ran off to get ready.