Chapter 20

I slowly woke up and saw Adam's beautiful brown eyes staring down into mine. I smiled sleepily and closed my eyes again. I felt Adam place a strand of my hair behind my ear and cup my face with his hand. I opened my eyes slightly, and let him lean into me and brush his lips onto mine. Our kisses became naturally in sync, and I felt him smile against my lips. He slowly pulled back, and rested his forehead onto mine, leaving the feeling of his lips lingering on mine.

After a few more minutes, we got out of bed and went downstairs. I sat on the counter as he opened up the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. I couldn't help staring at him, because he was just so dang attractive standing there in those flannel pajama bottoms and his messy hair. When he noticed my staring, he smiled and walked over, handing me the glass of orange juice. I took a drink and sat it on the counter, wrapping my arms around Adam's neck.

''I was thinking we could go to the gym today'', I said. ''Oh, good. I'm getting fat'', he said, patting his perfectly defined 6-pack. I rolled my eyes, ''Funny.'' He smiled cutely, ''Sorry.'' ''Yeah, yeah. Let's go get ready.'' I got off the counter, still in his arms, and I kissed him lightly. Then, I strutted up the stairs. I quickly changed into a baggy t-shirt, some shorts, and my Nike tennis shoes. I put my hair in a high pony tail and put on some mascara.

''Ready?'', Adam asked, walking into the bathroom. I nodded and followed him to his car. When we got to the gym, he went to the weight bench, and I went to the battered punching bag as usual. I slipped on my boxing gloves and put my music on. Then, I started swinging and kicking in my regular rhythmic pattern. Next, I went to the weight benches to see how Adam was doing. He was lifting 350 pounds, and my mouth practically dropped open at the amazement of his impeccable strength. He lifted it so easily, too. After doing probably 25 lifts, he stopped and sat up, his face dotted with sweat. I clapped slowly while smirking. ''Good job'', I said. ''Thanks'', he said, regaining his breathing pattern.

After another hour or so of working out, we left and went back to his place. I grabbed a water out of the fridge and took a drink, leaning against the kitchen counter. For some reason, I had a strong urge to start making out with Adam. Maybe it was because he was walking around shirtless, and in his boxers, or maybe it was because I just watched him workout, which was incredibly sexy by the way. Instead, I bit my lip and turned around, looking out the window.

''We should go out tonight.. get some dinner or something'', Adam said. I turned around, smiling, ''I'd love to.. Where should we go?'' ''It's a surprise'', he said. ''So you had this planned out?'', I asked, raising a brow. He nodded, acting all innocent, ''Maybe.'' ''Well, I'm leaving then to get all dressed up for you'', I winked. He laughed as I walked out the door.

When I got back home, I called over Jamie and she was there within minutes. As I started getting ready, we carried on a casual conversation that quickly turned serious. I finished my eyeliner on my right eye and started with the other, ''So, how's everything with.. the baby?'' ''I threw up last night'', Jamie admitted. ''Why didn't you call me?'', I asked. ''I didn't want to bother you and Adam'', she says. ''I told you if you needed me, to call me.. Promise me you'll do that next time, okay?'', I said. She nodded, ''Okay... So, where's Adam taking you?'' I started putting on my false lashes, ''He said it was a surprise.'' ''Probably somewhere nice...You know how he is about that kinda thing.'' I nodded, smiling.

Deciding she had nothing better to do, Jamie quickly curled my long blonde hair and waited as I went to change. I slipped on a maroon laced dress with 3-quarter sleeves, then I put on my matching maroon high heels. I stepped out of the bathroom and took a look in my stand up mirror. ''Wow'', Jamie said, ''You look stunning.'' I smiled and thanked her. Then, she stood in front of me and put some of my spiraled curls up front. Grabbing my favorite necklace off the dresser, I lifted up my hair and put it on. Then, I reached into my jewelry box and pulled out my mother's diamond engagement ring. I sighed, letting memories flow through my mind, and I slipped it onto my ring finger.

Before I knew it, Adam was here, standing in the living room. I grabbed my clutch and slowly walked down the stairs with Jamie by my side. There stood my handsome date, in his black dress pants and white button up. I blushed as he looked me over, and I could tell he was impressed. I gave Jamie a hug and left with Adam to wherever he was taking me.

We later arrived at a fancy restaurant, one I wouldn't be able to reserve myself. ''How much did this cost?'', I asked as we sat down at a candlelit table. ''Doesn't matter'', he smiled. ''Adam..'' ''Don't worry about it, really. I've got it covered. By the way, I forgot to mention how beautiful you look.. I guess I've just been too nervous to tell you..'' I laughed, ''You? Nervous? That's surprising.. But thank you.. and you look pretty good yourself.'' He nodded, as of saying thank you, and picked up the menu, observing it thoroughly. When the waiter arrived to our table, Adam ordered our drinks for us. ''Red wine? Somebody's getting fancier by the minute'', I said, suddenly impressed. He grinned, ''I want to make a good impression.''

''Wanna know why I'm trying so hard?'', he asked. I nodded eagerly. ''2 years ago today, we had our first date.'' Butterflies.. I felt my cheeks burning, ''I can't believe you remembered that..'' ''Well, it was a pretty big day for me. I remember being so nervous, trying to impress you and all, and I'm still like that..'', he says. I placed my hand on top of his gently, and intertwined my fingers with his, ''You have no idea how much you make me blush.'' He smiled, ''Trust me, I know. You've never been good at hiding it.'' ''Oh shut up'', I said, frowning, but then letting my lips return to their smile. ''Well, how about we go home'', he said, and I nodded, pushing my finished plate away.

We got to his apartment, and I knew I wanted him.. all of him. Thankfully, he made the first move, putting his hands on my hips and kissing me deeply. I kicked off my heels slowly, and felt myself shrink a few inches as they came off. Adam smiled against my lips and leaned down a little more to kiss me again. My hands found their way on his shirt, to the first button, and I started unbuttoning it. Once I got them all unhooked, I let him take it off and let it fall onto the floor. For a moment, he stood away from me, but something in him kicked in, and he pressed me against the wall, kissing me hungrily. I returned the same force as our tongues danced together passionately.

''Haley..What are you doing'', Adam said as I started unbuttoning his pants. ''I want you, Adam..'', I said, kissing him again. His hands grabbed the zipper of my dress. Pulling it down, he slipped my arms through the sleeves and let it fall down my legs. I pulled him against me again, letting his skin touch mine. ''Are you.. sure you want this?'', Adam asked, breathless. ''Yes'', I said, looking into his eyes. He stared into my eyes for a moment, but then picked me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I moved my lips onto his neck. Holding me up with one arm, he used his other to navigate himself throughout the dark apartment.

Once he entered the bedroom, I was laid onto his bed, as he was busy taking off his pants. Once that few seconds was over, and his pants were off, he got on top of me and this time took control with kissing my neck. His kisses got lower, to my chest, then to my lower stomach. Then, we were both under the sheets, our skin melted together. ''Haley.. I'm going to be honest.. This is gonna hurt, are you sure you want this?'', Adam asked, suddenly sounding really gentle, but with a hint of eagerness in his voice. I nodded. In one slow, but quick motion, my whole body was filled with pain and pleasure, all at the same time. I gasped, gripping the sheets. Why did I have to be a virgin? I thought.

He tried making things as painless as possible, but considering the size of his ''assets'' it was practically impossible. I couldn't help arching up against him, as I tried to find a way to cope with everything I was feeling right now. He was completely supportive though, holding me tight, as we both gasped and sighed in pleasure. He just kept saying, ''I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..'' every time he could tell I was in pain. Honestly, I didn't even care anymore. The pain had subsided some, leaving me feeling nothing other than pleasure..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this chapter was quite.. interesting. I hope you enjoyed it, and keep reading. The support from you guys is amazing! So thank you <3